Nintendo Spotlight E3 2017 Live Update: ENDED

n337.png

:arrow: Stream Link

Theres only one conference left everybody, who's ready????

• Here we go! Staright into an Arms Trailer.
  • Oh and some rocket league showcasing!
  • Now a little pokken sizzle. This trailer showing all the stuff you can see coming soon.
  • Fifa looks to be running great.
  • Splatoon 2 mini showing
  • Now we cut to Reggie!
  • Reggie being cryptic!
  • Here's Xenoblade!
  • The combat looked choppy... but interesting.
  • The world is enormous!
  • Xenoblade 2 Holiday 2017, still no official date.
  • First Look at a new Kirby!
  • This is one Vibrant Kirby game! Coming 2018, no official name yet.
  • More info about Pokken. Ability to fight on one console with 2 joycons and new pokemon.
  • Gamefreak is making a new Pokemon for switch! Might not be seen for more than a year!
  • METROID
  • PRIME
  • 4 IS IN DEVELOPMENT
  • LOOKS LIKE A NEW YARN YOSHI GAME BUT IM STILL FREAKING OUT ABOUT METROID
  • COMING 2018, BUT IM STILL FREAKIN OUT ABOUT METROID
  • Fire Emblem Warriors info now! Fall 2017!
  • Aounuma is up now! Zelda stuff!
  • Talking more about the zelda stuff in skyrim and dlc for BOTW.
  • Going over some of the details of the first DLC pack, the costumes and new wave mode.
  • A lovely ballad..?
  • The first pack is june 30th and the 2nd pack in holiday 2017. All the champions will be getting amiibo, and the champions will be the star of the new DLC pack 2.
  • Its Mario Rabbids time! THIS GAME WAS MADE FOR ME.
  • Turn based combat, coming august 29th.
  • Here's some rocket league info coming! Nintendo themed cars!
  • Cross network play, coming Holiday 2017!!!!
  • MARIO!
  • DINOSAUR Level! Corny Music!
  • THERES A MARIO FROG
  • Mario can become other enemies and things!
  • MARIO CAN BE A T-REX
  • MARIO ODYSEE COME OCTOBER 27TH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by chavosaur,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think after re-playing it, it lost it's magic on me, after all, it looked so good and had some pretty solid multiplayer. The linearity just made most of the levels feel repetitive IMO.

That's what killed it for me, eye candy, yes, but the monotony of the levels and "bonus" worlds, ruined it for me.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Cultural appropriation in a Mario game.

DCOJxVdVoAAdeXC.jpg
Anybody that plays a Mario game is a racist. Mario was created by Japanese people and they culturally appropriated Italians.
Mario jumps a lot, he is cultural appropriating the Maasai people and their Jump Dance. Mario is an appropriation of an appropriation of an appropration.

Mario is the embodiment of racism. We're all guilty for playing and engaging in this racism. We must burn all our Mario games and repent our sins to our sjw overlords.

Last edited by SG854,
Reactions: TheDarkGreninja

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody that plays a Mario game is a racist. Mario was created by Japanese people and they culturally appropriated Italians.
Mario jumps a lot, he is cultural appropriating the Maasai people and their jump dance. Mario is an appropriation of an appropriation of an appropration.

Mario is the embodiment of racism. We're all guilty for playing and engaging in this racism. We must burn all our Mario games and repent our sins to our sjw overlords.

Don't think that makes the players raciest. That's like saying "whoever lives in Germany is raciest because Hitler was German". Waaat?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Don't think that makes the players raciest. That's like saying "whoever lives in Germany is raciest because Hitler was German". Waaat?
Actually... he was born in the Austro-Hungarian empire so... He wasn't German at all.

Also I think the culture appropriation thing is just wacked. I would like to see how Europe would look today if it wasn't for all the different cultures mixing and matching. Yes I know people going to say that it is isnt like culture exchange but really? It's the same thing in the bottom of it. It's just some people wanna forbid other people to accept the culture of that country/society.

So liberating to have Japanese game developers that doesn't have to care about over sensitive people. A poncho and a sombrero? Yeah... it's freaking hot in the sun and those two works wonders to keep the sun away and keep you warm at night?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually... he was born in the Austro-Hungarian empire so... He wasn't German at all.

Also I think the culture appropriation thing is just wacked. I would like to see how Europe would look today if it wasn't for all the different cultures mixing and matching. Yes I know people going to say that it is isnt like culture exchange but really? It's the same thing in the bottom of it. It's just some people wanna forbid other people to accept the culture of that country/society.

So liberating to have Japanese game developers that doesn't have to care about over sensitive people. A poncho and a sombrero? Yeah... it's freaking hot in the sun and those two works wonders to keep the sun away and keep you warm at night?
Thanks for the correction, prof.

And I agree with the last part. I think it'd be so awesome if we all would just not give a shit about what others say or think.

For example, I was watching Impractical Jokers, and there was a white girl with a black dude and she ordered coffee and the guy said, "So you like your coffee light, and your men dark?" and the guy was all like, "If you weren't from Brooklyn, I'd punch you for saying that" -- um. What?
I'd fucking laugh at that if it were used toward me. Not trying to bring race into it, but maaaaan.... some people are kinda still stuck on the past. It's crazy.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Cultural Appropriation is the devil. We all support this racism and call ourselves Mario fans. Thats like calling ourselves a Hitler fan.
We must please our SJW masters and follow their commands.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
He also made it so that if I ever wear the Chaplin stash, I get eyeball'd. Hard.
The man of the year is the person who makes the most impact on the world, good or evil. I wouldn't call him a genius. He was crazy just like the sjw's that complain about cultural appropriation in the new mario game.

Me being a Mexican-American myself I don't care, its not racist, i'm not offended by Mario wearing a sombrero. Most Mexicans will tell you the same. It'll be stupid to be offended. I wonder if the people that complain about cultural appropriation, actually ask the people from those cultures if they are offended. They are basically being offended for us even though we ourselves are not offended. And cultures mix all the time, everybody is appropriating everybody. The Japanese are appropriating Western culture with the western style government, foods and clothing. Oh too bad Japanese you have to give that all up you racist appropriators.

Also for Hitler there are debates that his policies for fixing the german economy wouldn't have lasted long even without the war.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Off-topic, but TIME's "person of the year" is an award for influence, not necessarily popularity
yes

Last edited by SG854,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person