Gaming Nintendo Spain backtracks on YouTubers who won a chance to try the Switch

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 1,111
  • Replies 5
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
According to Nintendo of Spain odd T&C some YouTubers were disqualified because they were somehow considered affiliates (maybe a couple but not the majority of these) even though they always used their own money to buy the games and consoles without receiving free copies from Nintendo.

Said YouTubers who regrettably lost their opportunity to try it out were DonTomasGamer, Ishierro. Just to name a two and these fellas for example didn't take the news too lightly, well, DonTomas did at least, whereas Ishierro went on a meltdown making three videos complaining and how he deserved to be there over others.

The thing that I don't get about this is, why Nintendo of Spain couldn't plan a long list of days for the fans to try the Switch (each session 2hrs) like Nintendo of UK will be doing.

It sucks that DonTomas was disqualified 'cause he's a really cool small-time YouTuber and caters to his Nintendo crowd (despite he's not a very good gamer and he knows it :P). Now, due to this DonTomas has kind of lost the will to upload videos temporarily but hope he gets his spirit up again because the Switch is gonna be out in less than a month anyway.

Shit happens but you have to get back up again.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Man I didn't even know Spain could afford a switch

Well that sucks.
Spain is a fine European country with financial problems but they make things work, however, when it comes to Portugal (their deadbeat neighbour) things hardly ever change. If it does, it's usually for the worse than for the better (I'm bashing my own country but it's just honesty).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1