Nintendo shares rise by 6.33% due to the successful launch of Fire Emblem Heroes

Fire-Emblem-Heroes-762565.jpg

It looks like investors are once again pleased by Nintendo's fledgling attempts in the mobile market, as shares are rising quickly after the release of their latest phone game, Fire Emblem Heroes. Partner company DeNA, who helped in the development of Heroes also saw a rise in value by 3.50%. This, interestingly, follows Nintendo dropping 6.50% after their reveal of the Nintendo Switch in October, and another drop of 6% following the January 12 Switch Direct video.

:arrow: Source

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
so basically whenever nintendo release a half arsed attempt at a game on phone platforms, they make a shit load of profit.

god it does make you respect just how committed nintendo are to being a gaming company rather than just cashing in on this minimal effort cashcow business.

it also does make me think how stupid the public are to be enticed by pokemon go / mario run / fire emblem heroes when the equivalents are 43983983903903809x as good, and available on the 3DS.

Master_Jorn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
masterjorn222.wixsite.com
XP
Country
United States

It looks like investors are once again pleased by Nintendo's fledgling attempts in the mobile market, as shares are rising quickly after the release of their latest phone game, Fire Emblem Heroes. Partner company DeNA, who helped in the development of Heroes also saw a rise in value by 3.50%. This, interestingly, follows Nintendo dropping 6.50% after their reveal of the Nintendo Switch in October, and another drop of 6% following the January 12 Switch Direct video.

:arrow: Source
Well, I installed this on my iPhone, but haven't played it yet.

Molina

My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it also does make me think how stupid the public are to be enticed by pokemon go / mario run / fire emblem heroes when the equivalents are 43983983903903809x as good, and available on the 3DS.
A lot of people don't have a 3ds, a smartphone however...

And look at those people who were thinking "pokémon is for kid. Ouuuuuh pokémon go is fun"
Smartphone games are fun on the go (even if they devour your batterie life), and in every game you will have cashshopper & tryharder.
And on a smartphone, it's not good for your wallet to be a tryharder AND a cashshopper.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)