Gaming Nintendo releases new E3 video

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was posted on Nintendo's Youtube channel not six days ago. And I, dedicated fan that I am, found it and couldn't wait to share it with the rest of you dedicated (albeit disgruntled) fans. Well, here it is.

I don't know about you, but I got pretty damn excited after I watched it. I know how you feel about the Mario and Zelda titles, but they are the Nintendo equivalents of Call of Duty and *fill in the blank*. And as many of you know, it takes time to release a quality title, especially one like F-Zero GX or Metroid Prime. Graphics they got; what they need is story. Mario's story never changes: neither does Links'.

On the flipside, I bet people would be happy if a new Metroid game that was basically a carbon copy of Metroid Prime was announced for the Wii U. Y'know, because Metroid Prime was such a great game. Ugh, this is making me yearn for Metroid. I'm gonna find a copy of Metroid Prime and play it on my purple GameCube. :D

Reactions: the_randomizer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM