Nintendo release Jump Up, Super Star! Mario Odyssey Musical video

superm.jpg
Ahead of his next big adventure in Super Mario Odyssey, releasing exclusively for Nintendo Switch on October 27th, Mario’s leaping into our world for a real-life odyssey in the brand new Jump Up, Super Star! - Super Mario Odyssey Musical video. Check out the video to see Mario take to the city streets for an unmissable dance number!

If you love what you’re hearing, head to the official Super Mario Odyssey website where you can download – for free – a short version of the musical theme from the game.

superm2.jpg

tomman321

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lotta people who are really salty about this trailer for some reason. I think it's pretty cool, personally. It feels like Nintendo is going back to its roots in a sense when it comes to advertisement. Maybe just try to enjoy the trailer for what it is instead of thinking of outside factors that are completely irrelevant.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah but there is a difference between paying insane ammounts of money for lots of people doeing something only partially related to the product and showing some ingame scenes or printing a few pictures ...

Videos like this will probably not get anyone who is not interested to buy this game.
And many people like me would be more interested in ingame scenes as in this ... seeing that the games great (with ingame scenes) would give me more reason to buy than this.

So many Commecials nowadays are so bad and sometimes you can not even get what they want to sell to you XD
Companies dump money into marketing because it brings in money. It's not just about convincing you to buy something, but also about just keeping itself at the front of your mind. You think people buy Geico insurance because they have a caveman suffering from racism? Or their countless other ad campaigns? I'd say it's few and far-between. But when you find yourself in need of insurance, who are you more likely to look up: The company with countless memorable commercials, or the one you've never heard of?

What a terrible video! I always thought that Broadway dance thing was dumb, but now that it has a full music video, it's over the top
I disagree with this. I liked it.
That said, I was kinda hoping the dancing would be more of the Lindy Hop variety.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Companies dump money into marketing because it brings in money. It's not just about convincing you to buy something, but also about just keeping itself at the front of your mind. You think people buy Geico insurance because they have a caveman suffering from racism? Or their countless other ad campaigns? I'd say it's few and far-between. But when you find yourself in need of insurance, who are you more likely to look up: The company with countless memorable commercials, or the one you've never heard of?

Yeah thats the reason it all started many many years ago and it should still be the reason BUT many comercials in the last few years were so very bad that it would have made more sense not to do them at all ... can't remember them as they were so bad but some years ago you did have good jingles or a good sentence that burned itselfs into your brain, now its none of these.
I still remember some commercials from 20 years ago but all these new stuff nowadays (with a tiny few expectations) is bad.

Maybe its better in America or wherever you are .... I even like some of the Japanese ones as they are funny and colorful ...

I usualy don't listn to commercials much as the TV runs in background but there were even some that made me turn to another channel as they were so annoying XD

and yeah that weird dancing and singing doesn't really belong to Mario in my opinion (would be one that I would change channel or turn the volume down at least XD)

Last edited by Youkai,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...