Nintendo Officially Leaves The Brazilian Gaming Market

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah that's right but ...
I'm sure america is only one continent o-o I mean ... I could go by car visit you ther in Us if wasn't the frontiers laws and stuff xD

North America and South America are two distinct continents, with the Isthmus of Panama being the dividing line. I guess you could say it's somewhat similar to how Asia and Europe are still seen as two continents.

Reactions: Skelletonike

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
North America and South America are two distinct continents, with the Isthmus of Panama being the dividing line. I guess you could say it's somewhat similar to how Asia and Europe are still seen as two continents.

but this Isthmus was made by man hand, is not something to say they are separated continents .. yes it's divided by south and north because it's extension, but don't make it less than an whole one continent... like you have there south and noth Dakota, they are just in one land but separated in north and south :v

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but this Isthmus was made by man hand, is not something to say they are separated continents .. yes it's divided by south and north because it's extension, but don't make it less than an whole one continent... like you have there south and noth Dakota, they are just in one land but separated in north and south :v

The isthmus was formed millions of years ago. The Panama Canal was man-made, and that's in the isthmus, but that's a different thing altogether.

Reactions: Skelletonike

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The isthmus was formed millions of years ago. The Panama Canal was man-made, and that's in the isthmus, but that's a different thing altogether.

I confused the words ... but it still one thing .. I don't know why they teach that it's two big lands when i'ts just one, don't actually make difference lol

I'm really considering leaving this shit hole and moving myself to a better place. Sierra Leone, maybe?! :D
do you need diamonds? D:

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
BR crying because Nintendo leaves? That's cute, in Argentina to buy a Nintendo System/Game (except the Wii but it was a miracle) you have to import it and pay A LOT of money, Wii U here cost 800 USD :( and every game around 100 USD

Ha, even with Nintendo here, stuff is expensive anyway, like PS4's official R$4k or old games with the same price as new games. Wii U is the cheapest here, but it is nearly the triple of the original price in the US. :(

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
BR crying because Nintendo leaves? That's cute, in Argentina to buy a Nintendo System/Game (except the Wii but it was a miracle) you have to import it and pay A LOT of money, Wii U here cost 800 USD :( and every game around 100 USD

Ha, even with Nintendo here, stuff is expensive anyway, like PS4's official R$4k or old games with the same price as new games. Wii U is the cheapest here, but it is nearly the triple of the original price in the US. :(

We are on a similar boat :/ and we are also near paraguay ... oh well :v

Reactions: matpower

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the amusing thread, people.

On the continent thing I do feel the need to link up

Anyway it looks like I might have to get into smuggling games into parts of South America, bound to me more lucrative than my present adventures smuggling plums.

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are on a similar boat :/ and we are also near paraguay ... oh well :v
We should buy this kind of stuff from Paraguay (Ciudad del Este) it's pretty cheap there in comparison but you can get a fake model or a box full of stones you have to buy it personally

Reactions: Sliter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool