holyluigi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It is released^^

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS-download-software/Flipnote-Studio-3D-763095.html

Here is the site I used as a reference. its the official Flipnote site and you will be able to login using your NNID.
If you want to convince yourself press F12 to bring up the html code, Press ctrl + F to bring up the search and enter: price_box

From there on explore yourself. I was able to let it show by setting display to block but that doesn't seem to be possible for me anymore. I not good with html though so some of you may have a better idea on how to show the button again. (no link on it yet though) I'll try a bit more and see if I can get a screenshot of it.

While I couldn't bring the button up through html code, I was able to make a screenshot on the German site: https://www.nintendo.de/Spiele/Nintendo-3DS-Download-Software/Flipnote-Studio-3D-763095.html
were it kept flashing up while loading the site before changing into the 404 error button.
Here is the screenshot
27928dea70.png
61bdec0cc0.png
ok I was able to do a screenshot from the uk site now

Last edited by holyluigi,
Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
When I try to register I get the following error: 902-3156. It says I'm not linked, but the NNID I'm trying this with is linked to my 3DS (as evident by the purchase history). Do I need to visit the eshop on my 3DS first?

holyluigi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried to acess the uk site via PC and N3ds but the NNID button doesn't stay. I also tried it with proxy, no success

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After i logged in with my NNID and saw a message about a receipt, i when to the eshop and it was in my redownload list.

holyluigi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
huh guess I'll have to wait for now, since I can't even attempt to login with my NNID. At least you and probably some others can enjoy it already ^^

holyluigi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That link must be exclusive to you. I get a blank page when I try to visit it.
yeah that is an exclsuive page i guess.
If you have troubles try this:
1. Don't use Google chrome. I wasn't even able to click the button on the Flipnote page. I used Internet explorer instead.
2. If you were able to log-in with your NNID but get an error code, but are sure your NNID is linked to your 3ds, Go into the e-shop with your 3ds and go back to the home menu. that fixed it for me.
3.don't know if you had to pre-register for mii-tomo. just adding that here.
4. Make sure your pc and your 3ds are connected to le internet. (not sure about this but I add that just in case)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn