Hardware Nintendo had to make a tutorial for attaching joy cons

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, I saw this posted on their YouTube page earlier. I knew they had a issue with people being too dumb to figure out how to take them off, but this is just hilarious! :rofl2:

Reactions: Cosmic_Link

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They'd probably take feel insulted over bricking their Joy-Cons. :P
Your joycon wouldn't break if you attached it wrong, it would just be difficult af to get them apart. I never understood how people do it wrong. When I first got it I just naturally did it right. Because it would make no sense for the strap to be coming out of the top, without even looking at the symbols I knew which way it should go.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm not surprised. These are the same people who had to make an over 3 minute long forced tutorial just on how to attach and detach the WiiMotionPlus.
Your joycon wouldn't break if you attached it wrong, it would just be difficult af to get them apart. I never understood how people do it wrong. When I first got it I just naturally did it right. Because it would make no sense for the strap to be coming out of the top, without even looking at the symbols I knew which way it should go.
But what if it's also upside down, so the straps are coming out of the correct end? :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp I'm off to best buy because I figured out how to shove another 14tb hard drive in this server 😂