NINTENDO GOT PWNED

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't be surprised if you received a visit from some tall guys wearing sun glasses and black suits
rofl2.gif

rofl2.gif

that's what happened to me when i sold my japanese psp to a european.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
What would you feel if GBATemp were suddenly taken down without any notice whatsoever and you lost all contact with everyone on it?

Dammit! You're right! If only someone would invent some sort of electronic mail system so friends could keep in contact with each other.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
That's just crazy cruddy. Who would bother to use such a thing?

I realize it would be a pain in the ass. You'd have to manage names and addresses. You would probably have to click a button that said "DELIVER" or "SEND" or something after typing a message.

Yeah, you're right. Forget it.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
That's just crazy cruddy. Who would bother to use such a thing?

I realize it would be a pain in the ass. You'd have to manage names and addresses. You would probably have to click a button that said "DELIVER" or "SEND" or something after typing a message.

Yeah, you're right. Forget it.
wtf.gif
What the hell are you guis talking about? There is already an invention called e-mail. The most popular one being hotmail right now, here let me give you the link: http://hotmail.com
Please enjoy communication via the interwebs.
smile.gif

Hyperlisk_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I know, pathetic. >__>

Just seeing that. In an old forum goer it reignites anger. What would you feel if GBATemp were suddenly taken down without any notice whatsoever and you lost all contact with everyone on it?

Now these pathetic tech forums are here, with no plans to bring a community back. Nintendo does not care for its fans anymore. We are the casualties of its "Blue Ocean" strategy. I only became a widespread pirate - that is, I actually started downloading games to my R4, and chipping my Wii later - after they took Nsider down.

You know they DID give notice right? Saying you could no longer post starting September 17th, but the forums would still be visible? And then that they would be completely taken down September 24th?
Yes but if you didn't have any members' e-mails already it would be impossible to contact them even after the notice.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't help but think that they shouldn't bring needless attention to themselves.

While it might seem funny, it may be taken VERY seriously by Ninty. That kind of attention, they don't want. Rubbing certain issues in Nintendo's face could have serious consequences.

I agree. If Nintendo does not understand your sarcasm and think if an idiot like the person who wrote the message can pirate, so can many others. They may step up a notch in anti-piracy and also track down the people who are responsible for this.
Haha, I have my name and address under that MyNintendo account.
wink2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...