Gaming Nintendo eshop and news infor

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have idea if Credit Card is required for eShop purchases, or would it be like the Wii and Wii U where you can use both CC and prepaid eshop point cards or whatever? I currently don't have access to Credit Card. Thoughts appreciated :)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have idea if Credit Card is required for eShop purchases, or would it be like the Wii and Wii U where you can use both CC and prepaid eshop point cards or whatever? I currently don't have access to Credit Card. Thoughts appreciated :)

Debit cards work just fine I'd assume, they act like credit cards.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I don't know about the switch itself but you can redeem a store bought eshop card on a 3ds/U and link that account to a switch, making those funds available on it.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
eShop cards work as usual. Amazon started listing Switch on the platforms for them a while ago.

Reactions: Skeet1983

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)