Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
e3-electronic-entertainment-expo-logo.png
New_Nintendo_Logo.png
Nintendo's E3 2014 Digital Conference has ended.​
Check out the following spoiler box to see the latest announcements, reveals and updates in real-time:​
Conference Has Ended

-Iwata and Reggie are fighting and it's AWESOME!​
-Mii avatars are playable in Smash​
-Brawlers, Swordfighters and Gunners are the classes for Mii characters​
mii.png
-Smash Bros. 3DS gameplay​
-amiibo announced - Basically Skylanders with Nintendo figures​
amebo.png
-Smash WiiU supports amiibo​
-Mario Kart 8 will support amiibo​
-Yoshi's Woolly World - new Yoshi game from Epic Yarn devs - 2 player mode - can eat and spit each other out​
yos1.pngyos2.png
-New Toad game - Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker​
toad1.png
-New Zelda - looks open world - 2015​
z.png z2.png
-3DS Pokemon games out November 21st​
-Bayonetta 2 gameplay trailer​
-Bayonetta 2 INCLUDES Bayonetta 1​
-Hyrule Warriors gameplay - can play as a ton of characters from Zelda and Dynasty Warriors series​
-Kirby and the Rainbow Curse​
-New Kirby game for WiiU - stylus heavy control scheme​
k.png
-Xenoblade Chronicles X - 2015​
-Mario Maker announcement​
mario maker.png
-Splatoon - new IP - 4 player - SQUID ABILITIES - looks fun​
sp.png
-Smash characters from Kid Icarus - cool anime intro of Link fighting Pitt - Lady Palutena playable​
ani.png
-Star Fox WiiU semi-announce​
-Mario Party 10 WiiU​
--------------------------------------------------------END--------------------------------------------------------​
:arrow:Watch Live
:arrow:Watch Live 2

:arrow:GBAtemp Chatroom
:arrow:Watch on Twitch

Reactions: osirisjem

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would recommend the youtube stream as the twitch stream was a bit laggy during parts of the sony e3 conference.

Holy shit the Sony stream was unbearable. Like I had to rewatch most of the trailers because it would basically just show a freezeframe every 3 seconds. Could be that my laptop sucks though.

Anyway,

CUHHHHHHHRANKY KONG.

Reactions: AceWarhead

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious to see if an announcement will be made as to what Intelligent Systems is developing currently. If its Advance Wars I'll be in heaven (as Dual Strike is my favorite strategy game ever).

Also I'd like to see more Gamecube titles be given the HD port treatment for Wii-U. Granted few people will buy a system for ports. But bare minimum they give the die hard Nintendo fans some additional content to choose from.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I really hope Nintendo aren't going to skimp out on new titles. I mean, after Smash Bros., what's left to release? One, two more games between now and E3 2015?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
My prediction, to follow the general blah that is E3:
- Smash coverage, primarily for the Wii U version, but with gameplay presented for the 3DS version as well
- Bayonetta 2 coverage
- Whatever that Monolith X deal is, I'm guessing there will be stuff about that
- Pokemon gen 3 remake information

As for the maybes:
- Zelda MM remake for 3DS, just because this one has been repeatedly teased so I wouldn't be too surprised to see it actually being in development for a release in either early or late Fall 2014

I'm not expecting a Wii U LoZ game this early in the system's life time. Maybe an announcement next year, and then one more to release around the six year mark, if they follow their general pattern of two LoZ games to a system like the last two generations, but the best I could see us getting right now is a teaser. Even then, it would be very, very unsurprising. We all know an LoZ game on the Wii U isn't too far off, and we know it won't be anything very different from the past.

E3 used to be a time where we were actually allowed to experience surprise at announcements, but let's face it: will any of you be even remotely surprised by 90% of what you see from Nintendo? It's not all that exciting to see something that you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt would be coming getting its "official" announcement.

T Link7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not expecting a Wii U LoZ game this early in the system's life time. Maybe an announcement next year, and then one more to release around the six year mark, if they follow their general pattern of two LoZ games to a system like the last two generations, but the best I could see us getting right now is a teaser. Even then, it would be very, very unsurprising. We all know an LoZ game on the Wii U isn't too far off, and we know it won't be anything very different from the past.

I'm pretty sure Mr Zelda said there would be a trailer for the next Zelda during this E3. I'm not expecting the actual game to be released any time soon though xD

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh god, this is hilarious xD

Edit:
Reggie and iwata confirmed for SSBU

fack ye

Really Like how Mii's can have their own specialties.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/