• Start date
  • Views 13,674
  • Replies 231

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Let's give Nintendo the benefit of the doubt and wait for the software showcase. They still have like 10 WiiU games of the 23 to show. Maybe they'll surprise us.

And hopefully Metroid will be shown or no buy!

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol I've seen the comments here and it's pretty hilarious.
I liked the presentation. I saw Pikmin 3 coming because they've hinted it before.
The console was... interesing but not enough to make me buy it.
Some of the games were good I guess, like Pikmin 3 and a few others.
They showed NSMBU and to be honest, I hate it. It feels like the Mario platformers has lost it's charm ages ago.
The beginning was good but it kept going and going and then it was just plain bad.
E3 2012 overall was a bust for me. I'm hoping that the Nintendo 3DS presentation will be better.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I can't sleep because of the rage.

I don't think I can even sleep.

Nintendo better don't mess up tomorrow, but I really have no high hopes after seeing the NL crap they presented just now.

If its a preloaded software, great. It looks good actually. However if it's a standalone title then GTFO and I'll boycott the Wii U.

Reactions: 1 person

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And this god damn song is stuck in my head again :(

It's a good song. Has that catchy beat like Katy Perry's Last Friday Night and Firework.

omg why this song
It's a great song, fun fact, Carley Rae is my highschool principals daughter.
Is that guy french?
He is. Ubisoft is a french company based from Montreal I think.

I can't sleep because of the rage.
If its a preloaded software, great. It looks good actually. However if it's a standalone title then GTFO and I'll boycott the Wii U.

Yes, just because a game doesn't appeal to you, means you should be boycotting the WiiU. Yep, makes perfect sense. Tell me, did Vampire Rain appeal to you at all? Probably not, so you boycotted the PS3 and 360 as well I take it?

Anyways, I'm excited for Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition (bit of a mouthful there). It looks freaking fantastic. I had no fun with Scribblenauts, so I couldn't wait for them to turn it off when they presented it. Gonna skip that entirely and possibly the New Super Mario games. Seriously, I'm getting bored shitless of those games. They look and play the exact same and have the "eh, boring" graphics and music.

LOL before the keynote I was very thrilled about the wii U...

Now I just think that graphics are crap and that Nintendo just developes more casual crap!
Very very very dissapointing... no release date, no price, nearly no good games

Probably the dumbest post I've ever read regarding anything E3 on any site. You should hang your head in shame and have your "gamer" card revoked.

Good lord man, you guys are a bunch of whining cry babies. Grow up, holy shit.

How the hell are you gonna have Mass Effect 3 without 2 and 1? It'd be like seeing Matrix Revolutions without watching the first 2.

Did it on the PS3, they didn't get ME1.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They didnt get 1, but we got the interactive comic which basically gave you all you needed to know. (Honestly, most of the important plot points didnt even happen till near the end of the game, otherwise it was just character introduction).

2 and 3 were pretty intertwined though, if you started 3 without 2 you pretty much got the worst possible start to the game

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL before the keynote I was very thrilled about the wii U...

I'm looking forward to the console and many of Nintendo's franchises, you're probably looking forward to Just Dance 4.

Now I just think that graphics are crap and that Nintendo just developes more casual crap!

Right, because we all know that good graphics automatically make a console and its games sell like hotcakes. If better graphics were the most important factor, the original Xbox would have outsold the PS2. And in this generation, the PS3 would have outsold the Wii. What's that? That's the sound of me not caring about your constant bitching.
People like you have no right to be a gamer.

Very very very dissapointing... no release date, no price, nearly no good games

You obviously never saw the E3 when they announced that Wii Music game or when Sony talked about giant enemy crabs.
Either stop making baseless accusations or GTFO.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Either way, there is still ONE more presentation. After a good night's sleep (I found out more about Nintendo Land and understood it), I feel better.

Still, I will not much high hopes for new titles. I think today's webcast will only show games which have already been announced (Paper Mario, Epic Mickey, Castlevania MoF etc.) rather than announcing new titles like Fire Emblem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...