Nintendo DS fighting Apple for Gadget Of the Year!

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
http://www.time.com/time/2006/goty/

You give your vote for Nintendo! This will bring tons of developers to the platform, not counting helping the Wii also!
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
yaynds.gif

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Having had to operate a macbook, I grew extremely frustrated at its "everything's so easy! don't trouble yourself! no, don't look here! stop trying to configure your computer!" sugar coating, while I couldn't find for HOURS what three clicks under windows or three console commands under *nix, LITERALLY, accomplished.

But when it works, it really *is* a nice gadget. I'm still voting for the DS. Fuck the one-button, 55-euro "mighty" mice.

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't know, I like Apple, but, I like Nintendo more. The day Apple releases their stuff for what they are actually worth, I'm there. but paying $500 than others to get OSX on an cheap & old intel processor IS SO NOT WORTH IT.

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
i vote for the ds but i can't really say it can be considerd a gadget unless you have a flash cart thought i know of one thing that wolud really deserve that prize which would be the watch i bought a week ago which has an mp3 player, mp4 and wav player and a recorder with mic and the size varys between 512mb to 2gb

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Although I prefer the silver DS way over the lite, my choice went to the lite. DS was easily the best gadget since that all in one nokia phone I have.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr