Gaming Nintendo Club

EpicFace

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone think NC (Nintendo Club) have any rewards worth getting? or does anyone have any NC codes that they dont mind giving away? (if you do messege me privatly)

bart148

Trophies
Some hybrid between Hyrule and Cerulean City
XP
Country
United States
I really think they are worth getting mainly for the TLOZ 25th anniversary Poster Set for 400 coins. I feel really stupid after getting Xevious and Mario vs Donkey Kong for the 3DS, it's not that they where bad games it's just that i feel im never getting those 250 coins back and i never play them either. If you are a "legit gamer" i think you could also get Majora's Mask for 150 coins

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man I hate threads that ask for codes. So many have been popping up.

Anyways, the Posters are a must have. Hanafuna cards are as well. I'm 10 coins away from 400 for the 25th Anniversary Zelda Posters. Which is great because I already have the other zelda posters, the donkey kong posters, and the Mario posters. I'd also want to get that tote bag with the star on it, the black one. That one would come in handy for me.

Mindzpeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I prefer spending them on games only since I dont live in USA. Kinda dissapointed with Kirbys Dream Land since it is too short.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs