Gaming Nintendo club points giveaway

naughty_cat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Apparently I can't use my Nintendo club points, and I believe they're about to expire by the end of the month... The reason I can't use them is because it seems that a UK/Ireland billing address is required (I live in Egypt), even though I'm only trying to redeem a software, so I'm giving them away in case anyone is interested, because otherwise it would be wasteful to let them simply expire. I only have 1650 points, but they're still good enough for a decent classic (Link's awakening DX requires 1600 points). So... is there anyone who might be interested in a few more points before the end of the month?

naughty_cat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I'm really not sure about the details... It says in the Nintendo club faq you just need to supply the receiver with your console serial number, though I'm not sure whether uk points can be used in the states or not... Hasn't anyone tried this before???

EpicInki

Trophies
Website
EpicInki.com
XP
Country
I'm really not sure about the details... It says in the Nintendo club faq you just need to supply the receiver with your console serial number, though I'm not sure whether uk points can be used in the states or not... Hasn't anyone tried this before???
As far as I know it would only be for European places not states, and if its like a download then it would probably not work either since its region specific. I would probably buy a game or something for Virtual Console :)

naughty_cat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
hmmmm... Well I'm thinking it might be practical to ask if there are any children around here??? I guess the younger you are, the more likely you can put it to use... I guess...

As far as I know it would only be for European places not states, and if its like a download then it would probably not work either since its region specific. I would probably buy a game or something for Virtual Console :)

I tried, a billing address is still required...

EDIT: Is it by any chance possible to use the points through the 3DS e-shop???

EpicInki

Trophies
Website
EpicInki.com
XP
Country
hmmmm... Well I'm thinking it might be practical to ask if there are any children around here??? I guess the younger you are, the more likely you can put it to use... I guess...

I tried, a billing address is still required...
Make one up? I'm not sure :P and also I'm 15 so I'm sort of a child? Well teen but its pretty close :3

naughty_cat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Make one up? I'm not sure :P and also I'm 15 so I'm sort of a child? Well teen but its pretty close :3

Alright EpicInki, 15 sounds relatively young enough "I turned 28 this month :( ", plus you are showing a lot of enthusiasm, so I guess the points are yours! :D

EpicInki

Trophies
Website
EpicInki.com
XP
Country

naughty_cat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Great!, so how would one get them? :3

If i remember correctly, they are open for 2 more months and are adding items?

Well I thought it would end by August... anyway it doesn't matter, I really don't believe they would change their policy in 2 months, besides for me the only item on the list that I find interesting is Zelda: Link's awakening DX, though I already still got the Gameboy color cartridge, so it's still wasteful when you think about it. I'm sure you'll put the points into much better use...

EpicInki

Trophies
Website
EpicInki.com
XP
Country
Well I thought it would end by August... anyway it doesn't matter, I really don't believe they would change their policy in 2 months, besides for me the only item on the list that I find interesting is Zelda: Link's awakening DX, though I already still got the Gameboy color cartridge, so it's still wasteful when you think about it. I'm sure you'll put the points into much better use...
Defiantly, there is some stuff I can get with those extra points :3 My face when its 3am right now xD

drgnslayers

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently I can't use my Nintendo club points, and I believe they're about to expire by the end of the month... The reason I can't use them is because it seems that a UK/Ireland billing address is required (I live in Egypt), even though I'm only trying to redeem a software, so I'm giving them away in case anyone is interested, because otherwise it would be wasteful to let them simply expire. I only have 1650 points, but they're still good enough for a decent classic (Link's awakening DX requires 1600 points). So... is there anyone who might be interested in a few more points before the end of the month?

from what I've read from this site: https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/201...-discontinuation-of-Club-Nintendo-949921.html , you got until the end of September to exchange your stars

vijankush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa, I'm seriously interested, my little brother always want these points and I always get :wacko:
Can I have it please?

naughty_cat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Whoa, I'm seriously interested, my little brother always want these points and I always get :wacko:
Can I have it please?
oops :S It's too late, I already gave them to someone! Though I don't think it would have actually worked... You'd have to have a UK or Irish billing address, even if you only would collect a downloadable software... That's the reason why I couldn't use them in the first place... Sorry man! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here