OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've just come across some new shot for ssf4 for the3ds, and boy do they look improved. The game isn't even nowhere done yet, and while still basically being in beta it looks better than anything on the ds could dream of. From what i see it will be better than the console versions.
yaynds.gif

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yea it looks quite good. But would it actually be 60FPS as to how the consoles are...

I'm sorry, but I personally find it very sad that the 3DS is more powerful than the Wii...

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
KingVamp said:
DarkShadow96 said:
Yea it looks quite good. But would it actually be 60FPS as to how the consoles are...

I'm sorry, but I personally find it very sad that the 3DS is more powerful than the Wii...
Why is that?

A portable beating a home console. Aren't consoles suppose to have more juice in them given the fact that they use home electricity?

On Topic:

Was it confirmed that it's Super Street Fighter IV yet? Because I remember only seeing "SFIV" and in each pics, I never see Fei Long, Viper(The SSFIV fighters)

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
DarkShadow96 said:
KingVamp said:
DarkShadow96 said:

Why is that?

A portable beating a home console. Aren't consoles suppose to have more juice in them given the fact that they use home electricity?

On Topic:

Was it confirmed that it's Super Street Fighter IV yet? Because I remember only seeing "SFIV" and in each pics, I never see Fei Long, Viper(The SSFIV fighters)
Go on Nintendo's E3 site. It's listed as SSFIV.

And shup Joe88. You're always... so... so... Cynical? Pessimistic? Certainly annoying, at least when you act like this.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShadow96 said:
KingVamp said:
DarkShadow96 said:

Why is that?

On Topic:

Just wait for next gen console, I'm sure that would beat it
tongue.gif

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It only took a brief view of the 3DS demos at this year's E3, to realize that the graphics do seem more impressive than what the Wii is offering. I still maintain that the 3DS is a first for Nintendo, in that they finally pushed the graphics capability to actually "compete" with (Sony), and yet Microsoft hasn't bothered in the handheld space.

If this is what Nintendo is producing for a handheld, I can only imagine what they're next console will be like. I'm guessing the equivelent of the 360, so "Welcome to 2004." Still, I imagine what Nintendo's games will look like with a next-gen makeover. Knowing Nintendo, they won't stray too far from their formula, and make enough changes to keep people buying the same games over and over again. People like me, sign me up, I just can't get enough.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
DarkShadow96 said:

Why is that?

Historicaly new generation handhelds are at best equvilent to the last generation consoles minus the horsepower required for the extra resolution.

The fact that the 3DS looks to be so far ahead of the Wii is sad as it just shows how under powered the Wii has been in the last round of consoles. It leaves you thinking "if only the Wii had had that little extra grunt what could have been"

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
The Wii didn't have such a tremendous jump in capability from the GC as the GC did with the N64, the N64 with the SNES, etc. A good amount of R&D was probably in the Wiimote itself, a drastic change from the normal input devices we've been using.

Also understand, the DS is turning 6 in November. The GBA was about 3 1/2 when it's big bro was born.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarkShadow96 said:
Fei Long and C. Viper were in SFIV not exclusive to SSFIV.

While it looks pretty damn good for a handheld I wouldn't go so far as to say it will be better than the console versions.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
antwill said:
DarkShadow96 said:

While it looks pretty damn good for a handheld I wouldn't go so far as to say it will be better than the console versions.

Woops, I was confused with the arcade version of SFIV. Well up to now, I haven't seen a picture of Juri nor other SSFIV characters like... Guy.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarkShadow96 said:
antwill said:
DarkShadow96 said:

Woops, I was confused with the arcade version of SFIV. Well up to now, I haven't seen a picture of Juri nor other SSFIV characters like... Guy.
Yeah but I'm sure they're probably in it. Even the arcade version of SSFIV is adding new characters. So maybe the 3DS would get those too.

pachura

Trophies
XP
Country
The screenshots do look good, however there's quite strong aliasing. Hopefully our brains blending two images together will smooth these jagged edges out
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night