Hardware Nintendo 3ds ip address

pokebum232

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
go into homebrew launcher you should be able to press - and see it. or go to fbi and network install it will show your ip

tivo76

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey

is there anyway to capture audio on the ntrviewer program, because i tried everything i could think of to do it

How can i merge the ntrviewer audio on OBS and everytime i try to connect to the internet on my pokemon games using ntrviewer

it keeps on saying connect failed

I need help please

tivo76

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey

I am trying to connect my pokemon games using ntrviewer, and it saids i have to use the in-game PSS to connect to the internet before starting the stream on ntrviewer, and how can i merge the ntrviewer audio on OBS

tivo76

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't create my own NTRviewer program at all, so can someone just teach me on how to use NTRviewer please

Last edited by tivo76,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey

is there anyway to capture audio on the ntrviewer program, because i tried everything i could think of to do it
Connect a 3.5mm audio cable to the 3DS and to the line in/mic in port on your PC. Line in is recommended as mic in will have inferior sound quality and might only be mono.
Then enable "listen to this device" in Realtek control panel or the sound control panel.

tivo76

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey

would Virtual audio cables work with NTRviewer to make audio come out with NTRviewer

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i try and i try and i try to get the audio to work on the ntrviewer without any luck

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop spamming your own thread just to get a response, people will help when they will. There is no way to get audio over streaming, use a head set or wired speaker to get sound from your system. If you can't manage to do that, then play without sound.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I would assume he just connected an audio cable from the 3DS headphone jack to an audio input on his PC. That way you can record the audio just as if it was a microphone.

tivo76

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey staff

I have a40 tourment ready headset

is there anyway for you guys to make less eaiser ntrviewer program to use please

that has audio input options on it

Last edited by tivo76,

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why is this ntrveiwer stuff so hard to setup for

Why do you whine so much? You literally give me a headache. Can you not comprehend how AMAZING it is that you can:
  • hack your (N)3DS with exploits like SoundHAX and fasthax (FOR FREE!)
  • install a nearly permanent exploit that runs early in the boot process (A9LH) (FOR FREE!)
  • run CFWs like Luma3DS that allow for multiple emuNands and playing (hopefully legit) game backups, plus region-free support (FOR FREE!)
  • run NTR CFW, allowing you to use cheats, real-time saves, and stream your games wirelessly using tools like NTR Viewer (FOR FREE!)
The devs in the 3DS Homebrew scene have done some amazing work, and have been generous enough to give us everything they've accomplished for free. Most of what they've written has been released as open source on services like GitHub, where anybody who wants to help can contribute to the code. You're trying to stream video from your 3DS to your PC for free, and can't be bothered to do a few hours of research to get it all set up right? There are multiple guides here on GBATemp and the rest of the web if you'd only search for them, but instead you're too lazy and waste other people's time asking for answers. And then you have the nerve to complain that it's too hard, or to argue against perfectly valid answers you've been given. You're the type of person that makes devs want to quit, you ungrateful little bastard!

If doing a little research and taking some time to get the proper setup right is too hard for you, do yourself a favor and buy a 3DS capture card. You can pay extra and have it installed for you, so all you have to do is plug it in and run the software. You can get a Katsukity capture kit from http://www.3dsvideocapture.com/.

If you're too cheap to do at, and aren't willing to spend a little bit of time doing research, stop wasting our time. There are plenty of willing people here who are glad to help people, but everything you're asking about can already be easily found online.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey staff

I have a40 tourment ready headset

is there anyway for you guys to make less eaiser ntrviewer program to use please

that has audio input options on it

This has already been answered, NO! You must use an audio cable to send the audio from your 3DS to the PC, it's not in the stream, there is no replacement for ntrviewer that is going to help you.

Reactions: Jacklack3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a