Nintendo 3ds ip address

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by tivo76, Mar 17, 2017.

1. tivo76
    OP

tivo76 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2016
    Canada
    hey

where can i find the nintendo 3ds ip address

so i can stream on Nitrostream

2. proflayton123

proflayton123 悲しみ

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    Go into FBI, and you should see it

3. pokebum232

pokebum232 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2017
    Canada
    go into homebrew launcher you should be able to press - and see it. or go to fbi and network install it will show your ip

4. tivo76
    OP

tivo76 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2016
    Canada
    hey

how can i get the audio to work on the NTRViewer with my wireless usb headset

5. Jacklack3

Jacklack3 ( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here

Oct 6, 2015
    Canada
    In your basement Dick Size: 5 meters.
    Can't you just plug your headset into the 3DS?

6. tivo76
    OP

tivo76 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2016
    Canada
    Hey

is there anyway to capture audio on the ntrviewer program, because i tried everything i could think of to do it

How can i merge the ntrviewer audio on OBS and everytime i try to connect to the internet on my pokemon games using ntrviewer

it keeps on saying connect failed

I need help please

7. PabloMK7

PabloMK7 Red Yoshi! ^ω^

Feb 21, 2014
    World -1
    You can't go online/play multiplayer while streaming.

8. tivo76
    OP

tivo76 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2016
    Canada
    Hey

I am trying to connect my pokemon games using ntrviewer, and it saids i have to use the in-game PSS to connect to the internet before starting the stream on ntrviewer, and how can i merge the ntrviewer audio on OBS

9. tivo76
    OP

tivo76 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2016
    Canada
    why is this ntrveiwer stuff so hard to setup for

10. rg

rg GBAtemp Regular

Jan 13, 2012
    You could always create your own very simple NTRviewer...

11. tivo76
    OP

tivo76 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2016
    Canada
    I can't create my own NTRviewer program at all, so can someone just teach me on how to use NTRviewer please

Last edited by tivo76, Mar 22, 2017
  12. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Connect a 3.5mm audio cable to the 3DS and to the line in/mic in port on your PC. Line in is recommended as mic in will have inferior sound quality and might only be mono.
    Then enable "listen to this device" in Realtek control panel or the sound control panel.

13. tivo76
    OP

tivo76 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2016
    Canada
    Neverminf got the pokemon to finally work on NTRviewer

thanks for your help

14. tivo76
    OP

tivo76 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2016
    Canada
    hey

would Virtual audio cables work with NTRviewer to make audio come out with NTRviewer

15. tivo76
    OP

tivo76 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2016
    Canada
    hey

would Virtual audio cables work with NTRviewer to make audio come out with NTRviewer

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

i try and i try and i try to get the audio to work on the ntrviewer without any luck

16. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    Stop spamming your own thread just to get a response, people will help when they will. There is no way to get audio over streaming, use a head set or wired speaker to get sound from your system. If you can't manage to do that, then play without sound.

17. tivo76
    OP

tivo76 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2016
    Canada
    how do you explain this youtube video of this user getting the audio to work on ntrviewer then

18. Issac

Issac oh!

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Issac is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 10, 2004
    Sweden
    I would assume he just connected an audio cable from the 3DS headphone jack to an audio input on his PC. That way you can record the audio just as if it was a microphone.

19. tivo76
    OP

tivo76 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2016
    Canada
    Hey staff

I have a40 tourment ready headset

is there anyway for you guys to make less eaiser ntrviewer program to use please

that has audio input options on it

20. RHOPKINS13

RHOPKINS13 Geek

Jan 31, 2009
    United States
    Why do you whine so much? You literally give me a headache. Can you not comprehend how AMAZING it is that you can:
    • hack your (N)3DS with exploits like SoundHAX and fasthax (FOR FREE!)
    • install a nearly permanent exploit that runs early in the boot process (A9LH) (FOR FREE!)
    • run CFWs like Luma3DS that allow for multiple emuNands and playing (hopefully legit) game backups, plus region-free support (FOR FREE!)
    • run NTR CFW, allowing you to use cheats, real-time saves, and stream your games wirelessly using tools like NTR Viewer (FOR FREE!)
    The devs in the 3DS Homebrew scene have done some amazing work, and have been generous enough to give us everything they've accomplished for free. Most of what they've written has been released as open source on services like GitHub, where anybody who wants to help can contribute to the code. You're trying to stream video from your 3DS to your PC for free, and can't be bothered to do a few hours of research to get it all set up right? There are multiple guides here on GBATemp and the rest of the web if you'd only search for them, but instead you're too lazy and waste other people's time asking for answers. And then you have the nerve to complain that it's too hard, or to argue against perfectly valid answers you've been given. You're the type of person that makes devs want to quit, you ungrateful little bastard!

If doing a little research and taking some time to get the proper setup right is too hard for you, do yourself a favor and buy a 3DS capture card. You can pay extra and have it installed for you, so all you have to do is plug it in and run the software. You can get a Katsukity capture kit from http://www.3dsvideocapture.com/.

If you're too cheap to do at, and aren't willing to spend a little bit of time doing research, stop wasting our time. There are plenty of willing people here who are glad to help people, but everything you're asking about can already be easily found online.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

This has already been answered, NO! You must use an audio cable to send the audio from your 3DS to the PC, it's not in the stream, there is no replacement for ntrviewer that is going to help you.

Jacklack3 likes this.