Hacking Nintendo 3DS Emulator?

_elf_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
fossda said:
I really want to try out 3DS games to see if they're worth buying!

You can try it out in your local store.
There aint any emulator. There aint no flashcart. There aint any proved working rom.

If you want to play it for free go to your local store or wait some long years
rolleyes.gif

_elf_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
fossda said:
actually, there are 3DS roms available. search it on GBAtemp.net.

There aint no emulator for 3ds. search it on GBAtemp.net

Theres no way to prove that they work.
Sorry.. You will have to wait to get them for free
closedeyes.gif

Immortal_no1

Trophies
XP
Country
_elf_ said:
fossda said:

There aint no emulator for 3ds. search it on GBAtemp.net

Theres no way to prove that they work.
Sorry.. You will have to wait to get them for free
closedeyes.gif

As reported by Team Legacy the roms they dumped could be played back on the official hardware however they haven't told anyone the hardware used or the process they have used to do so.

But yes i agree, it will be quite a long time before a 3DS emulator becomes available.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
fossda said:
roms, but no emulator. so we'll just have to keep searching...

No decrypted roms, no way to even begin to start working on an emulator. There's no point asking "When will an emulator be ready" when there's not even one being made, and won't be until there's a significant development in 3DS hacking. Once that happens, wait a few years and see if there's something anywhere near playable.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
Don't expect a 3ds emulator for a LONG time since no one has publicly decrypted a rom yet.
fossda said:
Ok, let me quote myself again so you can reread it and understand your fail on your own.
QUOTE(DeadlyFoez @ Sep 14 2011, 12:29 PM)
Don't expect a 3ds emulator for a LONG time since no one has publicly decrypted a rom yet.
Notice the "decrypted" part? Thats what matters.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
3DS roms are actually available i have mario kart and street fighter 4 (3d versions)

but there is no emu in play them in and i have 3ds

so will flashcards work or is there any other method

Immortal_no1

Trophies
XP
Country
flygon12345 said:
3DS roms are actually available i have mario kart and street fighter 4 (3d versions)

but there is no emu in play them in and i have 3ds

so will flashcards work or is there any other method

I must say i heard nothing of SFIV 3D rom being released or the Mario Kart 3DS rom being released.

What sizes are they and what nfo's did they come with?, who dumped them? which team?

The interesting thing about Crown3DS was that they were using SplinterCell which they must have dumped themselves. They could always put up more video's of their card using the other roms that exist . (Lego starwars 3 , monkeyball, ghost recon)

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's trolling or very much mistaken. Mario Kart 7 isn't even scheduled to release in any region until December. SSF4 wasn't ever dumped apparently. There are three known 3DS game dumps- Ghost Recon, Monkey Ball 3D, and Lego Star Wars 3. I think they're all 512MB or less. Check Ludibria (google it) for the nfos and such. A group called Legacy (forgot which letters are caps'd) dumped them and claimed to be able to run them on their own hardware, but nothing was heard since then.

There is no way to use 3DS dumps whatsoever as of yet. No emulator, no flashcard, nothing. The dumps exist, they're technically useless at the moment, that's it. No other games have been dumped (or at least released online).

Immortal_no1

Trophies
XP
Country
granville said:
He's trolling or very much mistaken. Mario Kart 7 isn't even scheduled to release in any region until December. SSF4 wasn't ever dumped apparently. There are three known 3DS game dumps- Ghost Recon, Monkey Ball 3D, and Lego Star Wars 3. I think they're all 512MB or less. Check Ludibria (google it) for the nfos and such. A group called Legacy (forgot which letters are caps'd) dumped them and claimed to be able to run them on their own hardware, but nothing was heard since then.

There is no way to use 3DS dumps whatsoever as of yet. No emulator, no flashcard, nothing. The dumps exist, they're technically useless at the moment, that's it. No other games have been dumped (or at least released online).

All that much i do know. I'd like to know what Crown3DS has done to get Splinter Cell rom working, and why only that game at current. if they needed more games to be dumped then they could use any of the 3 mentioned above right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM