Ninjhax 2.0 Released!

ninjhax3.png

GBAtemp's resident homebrew enthusiast @smealum is just on a roll lately. Coming off of the release of Ninjhax late last year, he's come back again with yet another release of his famous Ninjhax Nintendo 3DS exploit, which again utilizes Cubic Ninja. The 2.0 version of this software allows running of homebrew applications on a Nintendo 3DS supporting firmwares up to version 9.9, the current and latest firmware.

To run Ninjhax 2.0 you need the following. Instructions linked below as well:
  • A 3DS, 3DS XL or 2DS console with a firmware version between 9.0.0-X and 9.9.0-X. X can be any digit.
  • An SD card compatible with your 3DS (the one it comes with will of course do).
  • A copy of the game CUBIC NINJA, either from retail or eShop.

:arrow: Ninjhax Setup and Download Instructions
:arrow: Link to ongoing discussion

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry, but... what's this hax actually do ? Or rather, is there any reason to get this over sticking with the Gateway method? I could see this perhaps if I suddenly had to get an n3DS and couldn't launch the gateway, but yea.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry, but... what's this hax actually do ? Or rather, is there any reason to get this over sticking with the Gateway method? I could see this perhaps if I suddenly had to get an n3DS and couldn't launch the gateway, but yea.

It's just a pointless homebrew exploit. Can't even play pirated games, so no there's definitely no point in it over a Gateway or Sky3DS.

smealum

growing up sucks.
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States
It's just a pointless homebrew exploit. Can't even play pirated games, so no there's definitely no point in it over a Gateway or Sky3DS.
oh look, another one of those "i'm not interested in homebrew therefore it's pointless" people. how fun.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said no such thing. I am asking what is different about this, or is it primarily a new version that works on current firmware?

It primarily works on the latest firmware, 9.9 at present, and runs a hell of a lot faster for applications than it did previously. If anything it's the cleanup and stability version. ;)

Reactions: codezer0

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But doesn't this version of Ninjhax break apps that previously worked?
Or were these just reports from clueless people who don't know how homebrew on Ninjhax works?

moneychild

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really interested in this but keep up the good work. People like you inspire others to make things that I am interested in.
:nds::psp::sp:

D

Deleted User

Noob alert!!!!!!

So does this mean that I can install CFW on any 3DS until Nintendo patches it?

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My appreciation. I am glad I did not sell my cubic ninja or my gateway. What kind of app can be installed on ninjrhax 2.0?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China