DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you need wifi turned on, had the same thing

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

blargsnes seems to run a little smoother, DKC feels awesome, and really no slowdown, only thing is some layers don't show up, if you turn off hardware in settings, all layers are there but it's really laggy. This is the only game I tested. Also PKY works flawlessly, I like how you can change to full screen now. FTP works great, mind you I'm using Filezilla on a ubuntu platform. Does anyone know if the portal clone only works on the n3ds' ?

That's not the problem, I already have it turned on, and my internet connection is fine too.

Gettwobirdsstone

Triforce Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
did you place the boot.3dsx on root of SD, are you sure you have the right QR code, If it's already installed, that seems to be a problem for most, just keep trying it, if it's installed.
make sure your using the right firmware QR code. I'm running a CN cart on a 3DSXL on 9.9.0.26U. I get that hang up too sometimes, also WIFI is not needed after the installation, just my mind playing tricks on me

Gettwobirdsstone

Triforce Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now I'm looking for CN to buy, and the prices are ridiculous.
try pawnshops, those guys are dumb, I bought mine three weeks after the first price increase for 5$. They tried to get me to buy something else, they said the game sucked. LOL doesn't suck to me.

Roto Prime Ender

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can some help mii, I have 9.8.0-25J and cubic ninja, every time I scan the QR code it crash, could someone post the QR code for new 3DS 9.8.0-25J so I may scan it, might be that I have the wrong QR code or something

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to send in my (bricked) O3DS XL for a NAND mod soon so I can unbrick and go back to 4.2.0/7.2.0/9.2.0. And since I'll have a nand mod, i can test NH 1 and 2 on multiple firmwares, and even update completely with the ability to downgrade. AND IM NEVER UPDATING MY (NOW) 9.9 2DS EVER AGAIN.

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so smea will release the NH 2.0 source when Nintendo patches it on firmwares greater then 9.9? RELEASE 10.0.0-28 NINTENDO. Lol nvmd that im wierd :P but im sure when we get our filthy little hands on the NH 2.0 source code we'll be able to do some pretty rad stuff!!

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
This will not affect your system in any way. I have done this countless of times without any issues. It's just a myth.
NH 2.0 needs a certain version (two actually) of mset to work properly. This is a separate issue from soft-bricking but needs to be mentioned.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This will not affect your system in any way. I have done this countless of times without any issues. It's just a myth.
I never had the N3DS MSET downgraded, so I may not know. Just found it on https://gbatemp.net/threads/1000-ways-to-brick-your-3ds.392066/ . So It's better be careful than sorry. For anyone who without hard-mod & sysnand backup, proceed on N3DS with caution.

I can confirm formatting O3DS SysNand on downgraded MSET will be OK. I did it personally (unawarely).

Will Smealum work to create ninjhax with OOT anytime SOON?

If I have to choose between $50ish CN vs $50ish OOT, I personally choose OOT because at least OOT gameplay's worth $40 of its normal retail price. $10ish extra for the exploit and shipping is reasonable. (Just check ebay.com and new OOT sealed only around $40ish, reasonable!)

Last edited by tivu100,

BroBuzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed Ninjhax on my 9.9.0 US New 3DS XL. Installed it all fine, but whenever I try to load an homebrew app Ninjhax freezes. Anyone know what the issue is?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Mario and Luigi's Bowsers inside Story