Hacking NinjaPass X9TF is Almost Ready to Ship!

FifthE1ement

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another Slot 1 solution has entered the ring! This time its the NinjaPass X9TF (microSD) adapter, and it boasts some nice specs. This looks to be another low priced slot 1 solution utilizing microSD memory support and clean ROMs. Check out the included video, images and website below!

EDIT: The price for the NinjaPass X9TF is only $49.99 and it can be pre-ordered now at Winsunx.com! What a deal it even comes with a case for the device and a SD card reader!

NinjaPass X9TF

x9tfdv2.gif

Specs:
- Same size as original DS cartridge , never stick out of any DS & DS Lite
- NO PC software required , Directly Drag‘N drop all files into the MicroSD(TF) card from Computer
- Directly play in SLOT1 of the DS without any passcard . FlashMe or WifiMe
- Supports the ultra large capacity TF(MicroSD)memory card upto 4GB(32Gbit)
- Supports all version of DS : Fat DS . DSL .IDS . IDSL
- Compatible with Clean Rom , Movie, Music and other media files
- Compatible with all the DS gamesave type (No battery required) and easy to Manage your gamesave files
- Compatible with DS Browser (with Memory Expansion Pack) & NDS (Lite) Rumble Pack
- Intuitively designed custom operating system which is fully upgradeable
- Compatible with the OS skinnable
- Compatible with the OS Multi Language (will add in Coming Future)
- Compatible the files transfer by WiFi dongle [WiFi Linker function] (will add in Coming Future)
- Compatible with the 3rd patry homebrew (X9FATLIB will release for edit the DS homebrewer)

Video showing the NinjaPass X9TF in action!
More Info & Website

7yj9.jpg
8xs3.jpg

10tq3.jpg

12vw5.jpg

13fe6.jpg

14cz9.jpg

15pk6.jpg

Enjoy,

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

masvill20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, alright. Thanks...they seem eerily similar though...drag and drop clean roms...micro sd...Hopefully, both will become good expandable linkers.

bajibbles

Ragnafreak
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Compatible with all the DS gamesave type (No battery required) and easy to Manage your gamesave files

i could be heaps wrong but do many carts have this? my poor gba flash cart has a dead battery and they are damn hard to replace, using too large/strong a soldering needle fries ur cart... i havent yet bought any ds flashcart but its a big + for me.

*- Compatible the files transfer by WiFi dongle [WiFi Linker function] (will add in Coming Future)* another cart that has xfer probs?

*Wireless-WiFi Burn available....* wow

FifthE1ement

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is the features and options of the X9's menu:

QUOTE said:
NINJAPASS X9TF(MicroSD) Adapter Menu

Rom Transfer
As you know the X9TF is a TF(MicroSD) adapter , you can use the normal SD card reader transfer the clean rom and the X9 System's files to the TF card , and than , plug the TF card into X9TF adapter when you want to play it with DS . X9 don't required any software for pacth the Clean Rom or pacth your TF card . you only need the clean rom and Directly Drag‘N drop all files into the memory card from your PC.

Playing Rom
X9 is a Directly play in the DS slot 1 and without any passcard , FlashMe or WifiMe . Therefore you don't need flash your DS firmware or any passcard . only power up your DS and goto the X9 loader menu , select the rom and the save file . and now the X9 will load the game and run it .

Backup & Restore Gamesave
X9 is very easy to Manage your gamesave , and it Compatible with all the DS gamesave type (No battery required) . if you want backup the gamesave to PC , only goto the X9 Loader menu and select any game , then the X9 will transfer the gamesave from DS to TF card , therefore you can copy it to your PC . if you want use this gamesave again , you only replace the gamesave file from PC to your TF card .

Playing Movie , Music , and other Media files
X9 is fully Compatible with the Moonshell , so you can easy to play the Media files , and X9 also can support the 3rd software . we will release the X9FATLIB let to edit the DS homebrewer , Every DS homebrewer can use these codes to read/write data on the TF port on X9 adapter .

Other Function
NINJAPASS X9 fully Compatible the WiFi function , so you can play online and use the DS Browser (with Nintendo RAM card), and you also can use X9 WiFi Linker function (this function will add in future) to transfer the files from your PC to your DS . and you can change the X9 Skin , only make a 256 x 192 BMP file , put into the "TFSYSTEM" folder and rename it as top.bmp

More Future Function
By the updated of software ,The more functions will be added :
1. X9 WiFi Linker
2. Multi - Language Pack

Unlimited potential of NINJAPASS - X9...

What's includes:
X9TF(MicroSD) Adapter
USB2.0 Card Reader

Where to buy:
Main Dealer (ASIA) : http://www.winsunx.com
Reseller Locator : http://www.ninjapass.com/index.php?mod=com_Dealers

Here are instructions from the NinjaPass forum on how easy it is to get the X9 running:

QUOTE said:
1. Format your TF card with FAT in your Computer
2. Copy the "TFSYSTEM" & "loader.nds" into your TF card
3. Download X9 "dsrom.lst" in the "TFSYSTEM" (if you want add new game) , Also you can edit it by yourself with the UltraEdit_32 Tool.
4. Copy the *.nds (Clean Rom) to your TF card any place (also you can make a folder for any game)
5. Copy the "model.sav" from "TFSYSTEM" to your TF card any place and rename it same the *.nds (also you can place it in the same folder of the *.nds)
6. Plug the TF card into the X9TF , and plug the X9 into the DS slot1 . open your DS power , and than touch the touch screen to continue .
7. And then you can see the loader menu as "SELECT GAME FILE"
8. press the "b" button to select your TF card's speed
9. Select the *.nds first , and then select the *.sav
10. Now the screen will show you [LOADING SAVE FILE.../LOADING GAME...] , and now X9 will run your game

Here is also a Q&A for the X9, also from the forum:

Q: How do saves work? Will I be able to backup my save-games?
A: Easy and without extra software , use the X9 Loader transfer them to your TF card (working in DS , not the PC)

Q: Is the X9 Compatible with the Rumble Pack or Opera Ram Expansion?
A: Yes

Q: Will you support DS Homebrew Roms ?
A: Yes

Q: What is the Battery Life?
A: Same the Original carts

Q: What about reading Speeds from the DS ? Are they Equal to an original cart?
A: That will make decision by the TF card's speed . Kingmax , Kingston , EagleTech & Sandisk Ultra II is a Perfect solution . If your TF is the low speed card , don't worry , X9 also can adjust the TF card speed .

Q: Does Drag and Drop functionality work on a Mac and other Operating systems except Windows?
A: Of course Our device is fully mass storage spec compliant, and should work with any operating system which supports this standard

Q: Do I have to use patches and extra software to load files on the NDS?
A: Don't Need .

Q: Will I need any other extra software or hardware to manage the X9TF ?
A: Don't Need .

Q: What colors are available from the X9TF Adapter?
A: The first stock comes with the Transparent & Transparent Black.

Q: Will the X9TF Adapter comes with the normal SD Card Reader?
A: Yes , X9TF adapter comes with the USB2.0 SD card reader.

Q: Does the SD Card Reader only work with on a USB 2.0 port, is USB 1.1 supported?
A: USB 1.1 works fine too.

Q: Do I have to flash my DS firmware in order to operate the X9TF?
A: NO! No firmware hacks or any nasty tricks are required to use the X9 . If you change your firmware you lose your warranty!

Q: What languages does the X9TF OS support?
A: English, but we have designed the OS to accept language packs so you can change the language to what ever you want. (Drag and Drop from your Computer)

Q: Does it work on both DS and DS Lite?
A: Yes, every revision out and to come

Q: Are there any regional issues?
A: No, X9TF works on every DS and DS Lite from around the world.

Q: How many files can I have on the X9TF ?
A: X9TF Adapter support 128MB~4GB TF(MicroSD) card , 4GB=32Gbit

Q: Do I need a pass key device for the X9TF to work or can I just put it in my DS?
A: Nothing is needed! Just place the X9TF with the TF card into the NDS slot 1 and power-up your DS .

Q: Does it support DS external HD's that attach to the gba slot for movie and audio playback?
A: Why need ?! you can use the 2GB or 4GB TF card .

Q: What countries will the X9TF be available to?
A: About at this November 2006.

Q: Is the X9TF OS / Firmware upgradable?
A: Yes! And the best part is that its DEAD EASY and SAFE to do it

Q: What are the steps to using the X9TF?
A: Please take a look of the "X9 Fast Start".

Q: Is the OS skinnable?
A: Yes.

I can't wait to get more information about this product as it has just moved into my top choice for slot 1 solutions!

Enjoy,

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

deathspawn999

Trophies
XP
Country
looks nice, but the way the memory sits in it seems like an issue to me. wish there would be some kind of plastic clippy hinge or something to cover up where the memory is.

waiting to see how the reviews for this product go over
smile.gif

bajibbles

Ragnafreak
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
there isnt raelly too mcuh of a problem with the memory card... on some pics they stick it out on purpose. They list a dealer but its hard for me to find it on the site.. anyone got prices?

deathspawn999

Trophies
XP
Country
i know they had it sticking out on purpose, but i would HATE HATE HATE HATE to lose a 4GB card because it slid out or something. those things are more expensive than their product. im just saying that a plastic clip or something that slides in to cover it, or a clip or something, isnt too much to ask for ya know?
smile.gif

FifthE1ement

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just as SuperCard Lite users say, "Its not going to fall out!" These slots lock the microSD into place so that it cannot fall out.

The price for the NinjaPass X9TF is only $49.99 and it can be pre-ordered now at Winsunx.com! What a deal it even comes with a case for the device and a SD card reader!

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

CacheSyntax

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just as SuperCard Lite users say, "Its not going to fall out!" These slots lock the microSD into place so that it cannot fall out.

The price for the NinjaPass X9TF is only $49.99 and it can be pre-ordered now at Winsunx.com! What a deal it even comes with a case for the device and a SD card reader!

FifthE1ementÂ
yaynds.gif

Cool Fifth, thanks for the info.

How's single cart multiplayer work? Have any idea?

FifthE1ement

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It supports clean ROMs so I suspect DS Download Play will work flawlessly! This cart also has another great feature which is Wifi ROM transfer! That means you won't even have to remove the microSD to add and remove ROMs as you'll be able to do it via your Wifi connection!

If this product meets half of its specs it is going to be hard to beat. I mean its only $49.99 and it comes with a card reader! All you need to supply is the microSD and you're good-to-go!
grog.gif

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Needs Moonshell, DS-AIM, DSOrganize, NES DS and Snezzi.

Then I will buy it.

Still looking forward to the EWIN 3 which will have gba cart expansions too such as rumble, RAM and GBA.

Though I bet their expansions will work with whatever Slot-1 cart you have, I don't know if they would sell them seperately.

pte

Trophies
XP
Country
The NinjaPass (=UltraFlashPass) company is known for their crappy quality procuts, non-existant consumer support and "I don't give a..." attitude. When people on the UFP forums decided to ask for support... they closed it. I will never buy from them. They have always claimed "clean rom support" and bs like that. Tho, they have never succeeded in fulfilling their promises. These guys know how to make business with westerns but they sure lie 24/7. I rather trust the NinjaDS. The same and even better specs and they have always kept their promises.

PiNa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If this product meets half of its specs it is going to be hard to beat. I mean its only $49.99 and it comes with a card reader! All you need to supply is the microSD and you're good-to-go!Â
grog.gif

Yep it looks very promising. And adding card reader is not big deal as it can be bought for 2-3USD, but it is nice to get everything together.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...