Hacking Ninjapass Saving guide

animeworld

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if the DS Flash Version needs to do this, but the Junior Version does.

1. To know what save type you want go search for in somewhere like http://www.advanscene.com/.

2. Now that you know the save type of the game select it for your game.
Do Not Add More Than 1 Game
Do Not Tick "No Menu Mode"

3. Now Burn it to the Card (Approx 20mins.)

4. Insert it in the DS press any key and select the game
It Should Say Something about the save mode. if your game is 2Mbit Flash, then the card will change to 2Mbit Flash and you can now throw any game with 2Mbit Flash and It should save nicely.

5. This is the most important if you want to play the game after power goes off, (for me it doesnt load the second time it boots up with the menu mode)

6. So, this time burn any game that the save type is equivulent to the one before (preferbly the same game).
Tick "No Menu Mode"

7. Now you can play the game as much as you want and will be able to save.

D

Deleted User

1. To know what save type you want go search for in somewhere like http://www.advanscene.com/.
You can alternatively download the Ninjapass software (552 KB/.rar) including a savetype.ini-file (8 KB/.zip) with all savetypes up to ROM #532 synced with advanscene.com's NDS release list.
smile.gif

go185

Trophies
XP
Country
I got a junior, and i am able to use multiple saves on mine without problem (and i dont need to do that "trick")

I currently have Brain Age (2M Flash save file) and Castlevania (64k EEPROM save file) with ripped video and audio, and both work fine (and save properly too)

Spelvin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a junior, and i am able to use multiple saves on mine without problem (and i dont need to do that "trick")

I currently have Brain Age (2M Flash save file) and Castlevania (64k EEPROM save file) with ripped video and audio, and both work fine (and save properly too)

Same here, I've had to look up a couple roms butno big deal.
Question: Do you have both castlevania AND brainage in there at once? I know that there are some combinations of games you can put onto the NinjaPass Jr. and be able to play them all with no problems, but I havn't been able to figure any new ones out. The ninjapass guys make it sound like its only guaranteed to run one rom per burn, maybe we should start up a list of what roms don't work well with others?

bullet007

Trophies
XP
Country

Same here, I've had to look up a couple roms butno big deal.
Question: Do you have both castlevania AND brainage in there at once? I know that there are some combinations of games you can put onto the NinjaPass Jr. and be able to play them all with no problems, but I havn't been able to figure any new ones out. The ninjapass guys make it sound like its only guaranteed to run one rom per burn, maybe we should start up a list of what roms don't work well with others?

These are the games I have on mine in list form from top to bottom:

Brain Age- works fine
Top Gun- works fine
Castlevania RIP- works fine
Sudoku gridmaster- starts, but gets stuck at white screen
sudoku mania- freezes at "Loading Rom...."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: