Ni No Kuni (US) Save Modification

Discussion in 'PS3 - Tutorials' started by Kentoss, Jan 25, 2013.

1. NerdiePie

NerdiePie Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 25, 2013
    Finland
    Oh and also the save is European and i took a new save from my PS3 and uploaded that.

2. DavedrewCook

DavedrewCook Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2013
    Canada

Ahhhh ha, okay thanks wreckem!

Looks like I was on the right track but reading it slightly wrong, this clears things up for me quite nicely. Thank you :D

3. DaPrince

DaPrince Newbie

Newcomer
    May 24, 2013
    United States
    Could you make this available to Window XP users? Thank you

4. DaPrince

DaPrince Newbie

Newcomer
    May 24, 2013
    United States
    Is there a way to edit the stat increase from leveling up. Ex.....when leveling up to 18, everything says +3 for each stat. Is there a way to edit so when you level up Att will say +10, Def +5, M.Att +10 and so on?

5. Binebina87

Binebina87 GBAtemp Regular

May 27, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Hey Guys,

not sure if this is the right place, but would anyone share his/her Ni No Kuni savegame with me.
    A few weeks back somehow all my Savegames got corrupted. And in Ni No Kuni i was standing bevor the LAST Boss (30h played)
    So if someone has a not complete Savegame can u please share?

Regards :-)

6. Skeet1983

Skeet1983 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 22, 2012
    United States
    Somewhere, out there...
    I recently got the game and was wondering if it was possible to edit main character's atk and def to maximum. I have zero experience with hex editing so it would be great if someone could walk me through it. Or if there was a "great start" save for US version I could download that had max stats and such. Please help if possible and thanks :)

7. Martyr

Martyr Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2013
    United States

This would be great & helpful but I doubt anybody will do it. Seriously... I can't make heads or tails of any of this & if anybody at all can figure it out & post the save of this, I am sure a great many people (myself included) would be very grateful.

8. Anacra

Anacra Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2013
    I wonder if Kentoss managed to finish his Ni No Kuni Database? I'd love to make a definitive stat guide that accounts for all stat variations for all familiars. We worked on a similar project for Final Fantasy XIII-2 monsters and now have a full list of starting stat variations to the final outcome stats depending on what materials were fed. We also analysed the attack animations to see what monster offered the highest DPS, among other things.

It would be really awesome if the community can band together to compile a similar spreadsheet for Ni No Kuni familiars.

9. llDiabolicll

llDiabolicll Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 4, 2013
    United States
    Springfield, Massachusetts
  10. cat92

cat92 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2013
    United States
    Abbeville, South Carolina
    I was wondering if anyone could.hack my game save for me its the psn version an all im wanting is max money hp mp for oliver only if any one could i would be highly appreciative ill upload my data as soon as i can

11. Chadhulhu

Chadhulhu Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2013
    Canada
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Hi I am new to the whole BSD thing, I have triede the ways shown here, and sadly, I keep getting a black load screen.All I care to do is up my GP. I have the PSN version, should there be any difference?

12. madake

madake Newbie

Newcomer
    May 2, 2014
    hi. im uzman from turkey.
    i try anything but say; corrupted save file..
    i just want money cheat on ni no kuni. thats all. but i couldnt..
    please help me. could you change my save file for me?
    and i dont know anything how metamorph my familiar.

i add my save data. its eu psn version. thanks a lot..

Attached Files:

13. UryuIshida1

UryuIshida1 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 9, 2014
    United States
    I don't know if anyone still looks at this thread, but I am kinda new to hex editing. I've modded gold and decrypted saves and know how to use Bruteforce and all. But I need help editing familiar stats, I can't seem to find the values, or know what to change them to. Any help would be great.

14. SteampunkPringles

SteampunkPringles Newbie

Newcomer
    May 28, 2014
    Ødsted, Vejle, Denmark
    Hello everyone. I downloaded the game from PSN in Europe, and have got the BLES01555 version. None of the editors seem to work for me, even though I know for sure I've decrypted the save. After trying the editors for what I wanted, I looked to hex editing, and even then my HxD couldn't find the start of the inventory. I just want the DLC exclusive familiar tickets, Draggle and Golden Hurly not included. Can/will anyone help me with that?

Attached Files:

15. Drizzit159

Drizzit159 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2014
    United States
    Question, do we know how do modify the experience gained from battles with the US version(not PSN)? I was hoping to just speed up the grinding a bit as I don't have enough time to spare for all the different ones I want to level up.

16. cupanther

cupanther Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2015
    United States
    I am very late to the game, but I love the Studio Ghibli movies, so I picked this up used when I saw it at GameStop.
    I had been using the various editors to get some maxed out familiars and high stats for each character, when I thought I would try to figure out the familiar skill codes.
    I have a decent number of the skill codes figured out; nowhere near all of them, though.
    Unfortunately, I don't have much free time, so I may very well not even finish the game for a few months, let alone complete my list.
    I thought I would post what I have here, in case someone wants to take up the task of finding the remaining codes.

For each skill, there are two codes: one code for equipped skills, one for learned skills.
    I generally only replace existing skills, but I suppose you could actually add equipped or learned skills beyond the spaces available; if you do, I am not sure if you will be able to see or use them all.

I listed the four basic skills first; as far as I can tell, they only have a code for being equipped, as familiars only ever have one of the four and don't learn any others:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

17. thecan

thecan Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2016
    United States
    Hey everyone,

First off I would like to apologize for posting in a dead thread. I also wish to apologize for simply signing up to this website to ask for this very specific favor.
    I tried figuring this whole thing out but I'm not getting it to work nd I was wondering if theres anyway at all that someone could be kind and cool enough to maybe edit my own regular save file for me.

Basiclly I'm playing the US PSN version of the game. I am at the part where you open up the 3 locations for the magic stones and at this point I realize I will need to grind and get better familiars or just have a horrible time for the rest of this game. I want to just enjoy the games story so I was hoping if theres any possibility I could copy and post my save file here and someone could edit it to give my party more power/experience. Maybe add familiars or whatever I basically need to make the ride to the end game an easy and sweet one for me so I can enjoy it with my little cousins.

Thank you all and god bless. I'm at a point where if I had money to donated or send through paypal I would actually do that but sadly I cant at this time. But my gratitude would mean so much. I honestly would appreciate this a lot. Please PM me if possible. I know you've all received these requests before and again I apologize for resurrecting an old thread but Ive searched up and down the net for a save game file and then this hxking which I cant figure out is my last hope.
    Thank you all