Hardware NFC / Amiibo not working

Shadowtrance

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So yeah as the title says, my NFC / Amiibo seem to have just stopped working on my n3ds emunand 9.5.

Anyone had this happen out of nowhere?

Only noticed as i just got the Mewtwo and 30th anniversary modern mario and went to register them on my 3ds and i get nothing when touched on the screen etc. :(

The amiibo's aren't at fault as i tested with my other n3ds and no problem scanning them.

Kinda weird...

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
So yeah as the title says, my NFC / Amiibo seem to have just stopped working on my n3ds emunand 9.5.

Anyone had this happen out of nowhere?

Only noticed as i just got the Mewtwo and 30th anniversary modern mario and went to register them on my 3ds and i get nothing when touched on the screen etc. :(

The amiibo's aren't at fault as i tested with my other n3ds and no problem scanning them.

Kinda weird...
Maybe try to start over with a new emunand?

Otherwise, I guess your nfc hardware is toast.

Shadowtrance

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe try to start over with a new emunand?

Otherwise, I guess your nfc hardware is toast.
I think you may be right. :(
Tried with an earlier nand backup (9.0) injected into emunand, updated to 9.5, still no response when putting amiibo on the screen. :(
Strange though because last time i used it (probably a couple of weeks ago) it was fine...grr

And I'm guessing the NFC isn't something i can just swap in from another system either is it? (that would be too easy)...

Shadowtrance

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you turned on Wi-Fi?
Really? lol
I'm not that dumb. :P That's like the old "did you try turning off and on again" line. haha
Anyway, i have no idea what it was, so i opened it up to see it something had somehow come loose or something and apparently something had because after putting it all back together it's working fine. No idea, it was strange.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Heh sorry, no offense intended. It caught me out on picross 3D 2 the first time, but mostly because I couldn't read the Japanese message.

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Really? lol
I'm not that dumb. :P That's like the old "did you try turning off and on again" line. haha
Anyway, i have no idea what it was, so i opened it up to see it something had somehow come loose or something and apparently something had because after putting it all back together it's working fine. No idea, it was strange.
are you sure it wasnt the wifi setting? :P because it gets activated automatically again after you remove the battery

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup