Hacking Newb Asking For Help With Dios Mios! GC Games wont load

MikeillJ87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So ive been working on modding this Wii for about 2 months now lol, and i finally broke down and had to ask for help. ive tried everything, ive followed all the old threads here and tried what people have suggested but im still stuck. everything is working great expect for dios mios. I am using WiiFlow, dio mios lite, my wii games are on a USB drive and they work fine but my GC games are on the SD card. i load the GC iso and get a fatal error with out a disc in or app_entyry is not within the app loader with a dvd in. (unfortunately the games im trying to play are unplayable due to damage) same thing happens even when i go into that games setting and change it no disc mode. now, i am a total newb and really have lost my way with computers since my younger year. i now currently only own an iMac so it very hard to find the right programs to complete these tasks. can anyone help me?! im driving my girlfriend crazy because i wont leave the wii alone lol.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you got bc-nus-v6 installed? What cluster size is your SD card formatted to? What games are you trying to run? Are they shrunk? Sorry but you can probably guess yourself there could be a number of reasons you're having trouble..... Have you tried Nintendont instead (I'm guessing the likes of DMToolbox don't run on iMac, and Nintendont is more friendly to standard iso files....)

MikeillJ87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have BC NUS installed. That's the first I'm hearing of it. The games I'm trying to run are Windwaker, twin snakes, and both Star Wars rogue squadrons. I didn't do anything to my SD card in terms of formatting. I mean I formatted it by right clicking on my Mac and and hit format before I did anything. It didn't give me options. The games are in ISO format and were downloaded. They are around 1.4 gb a piece. I'm not sure what nintendont is or dmt toolbox. You must be shaking your head at me right now lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night