new3dscard.co.uk

leosk

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's something I noticed with other China-based sellers, sometimes they receive orders even though the items aren't stock and mark the orders as dispatched before they actually send them to buy themselves time before new stock arrive.

I wished that was the case with my order, but here's what they said:

I just tracked your parcel, it arrived the local post office on 30th,
2015-05-30 16:30:00 LONDON-HEATHROW SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT-DELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE

Maybe it has a little delay in the post office.
please wait another few days.
--------------------

How they managed to track the parcel was beyond me since there's no way to track it using Royal Mail website and they wouldn't give you the tracking URL either. Regardless, they aren't transparent and honest people to deal with!

Well, I just need to find a reliable UK based seller who can provide SKY3DS and R4i Gold 3DS RTS!

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I wished that was the case with my order, but here's what they said:

I just tracked your parcel, it arrived the local post office on 30th,
2015-05-30 16:30:00 LONDON-HEATHROW SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT-DELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE

Maybe it has a little delay in the post office.
please wait another few days.
--------------------

How they managed to track the parcel was beyond me since there's no way to track it using Royal Mail website and they wouldn't give you the tracking URL either. Regardless, they aren't transparent and honest people to deal with!

Well, I just need to find a reliable UK based seller who can provide SKY3DS and R4i Gold 3DS RTS!

Yeah, that is weird. It's been over a month, I'd say that's not just down to "a little delay in the post office".

Since it's logged at Heathrow, it's unlikely to be coming locally from England and even then, it was logged at Heathrow on the 30th of last month.

leosk

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, that is weird. It's been over a month, I'd say that's not just down to "a little delay in the post office".

Since it's logged at Heathrow, it's unlikely to be coming locally from England and even then, it was logged at Heathrow on the 30th of last month.

It's indeed weird when I asked for tracking URL, they didn't provide one and yet they managed to track it.

Assuming they know whereabouts of the parcel, obviously, they should take the full responsibility really.

qwerblim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, just an update -
  • Ordered late Sunday 28th July from 3dscardsuk in the hopes it would arrive in 2-4 days as expressed all over their site. I went ahead and ordered
  • E-mailed on 30th to ask about delivery as I hadn't received confirmation. Rep said it was sent out on 29th
  • Order status update on their site shows shipped on 1st July
  • E-mailed asking for a tracking number or what service was used but received no reply.
  • Coming up to the 5th day now, normal post arrived but still no sign of Sky3ds :(

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hi guys, just an update -
  • Ordered late Sunday 28th July from 3dscardsuk in the hopes it would arrive in 2-4 days as expressed all over their site. I went ahead and ordered
  • E-mailed on 30th to ask about delivery as I hadn't received confirmation. Rep said it was sent out on 29th
  • Order status update on their site shows shipped on 1st July
  • E-mailed asking for a tracking number or what service was used but received no reply.
  • Coming up to the 5th day now, normal post arrived but still no sign of Sky3ds :(

It seems that in all cases they never supply the tracking numbers to the customers, which makes it impossible for us to find out the delivery progress in real-time. This calls into question when and where the items are sent from. There's nothing to verify that the dispatch time they give you is actually true.

qwerblim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems that in all cases they never supply the tracking numbers to the customers, which makes it impossible for us to find out the delivery progress in real-time. This calls into question when and where the items are sent from. There's nothing to verify that the dispatch time they give you is actually true.

Indeed. Turns out it got delivered today via Signed For delivery though! Atleast it came, albeit within a week.

Wilsonec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For anyone still landing on this thread, I've ordered a Gateway 3DS today and I will let you know how I get on. Stock messages haven't been updated on the site since 2015/02/28 but I'm hopeful.

Also not pleased with the lack of encryption during checkout. A paypal option would have been nice

Reactions: NekoMichi

Wilsonec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gateways card arrived today. Couldn't be happier. Not tested the red card yet but the blue card works great in my DSi. If you are here thank you new3dscard.co.uk, the service was excellent. But please look into Paypal, I would have ordered much sooner had it been an option.

Icirrus

Trophies
XP
Country
My current experience with 3dscardUK.com
12th Aug > Order placed
12th Aug > Email sent
Do not expect a reply on weekends as I am pretty sure they don't work on weekends
14th Aug > Order shipped and all information received and date of arrival estimated at 18th.
This all perfectly aligns with their website and is the best customer service I have ever received. The weekend thing is a bit of a downer but I wouldn't work on weekends if I didn't have to xD

ShuraNoToki

Trophies
XP
Country
My personal experience with 3dscardUK.com, not so good for now.

02/12 -> Order on website for 74 gbp
04/12 -> Payment done for 84.37 gbp (more than 10 gbp difference)
After few emails, where they assured me it will arrive before christmas.
16/12 -> Finally showed as dispatched, no tracking number or estimated arrival date. No response until now about it.

I hope it will arrive before Christmas as it is for a gift and I'm leaving for holidays.

NM007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which card did you order?
SKY3DS+ ?
the sky3ds+ has a delay release, no body can receive before xmas,
it discussed in other threads

D

Deleted-355425

they are giving you a free R4iSDHC RTS Silver cart if you pre order the sky3ds+

hassan ali

Trophies
XP
Country
Mech I wanna do that but I just ordered my sky3ds on the 7th, 5 days before sky 3ds + was even anounced, the sky3ds I ordered was paid for by my mum and I don't get to touch it before x-mas, now im stuck waiting to receive an outdated model :(

I wrote to the sales team about a return, explained to them the parcel hasn't even been touched by me yet and why I was looking to return it but no reply, that was 2 days ago I sent that messege now, may be that there not available because of x-mas but im not sure weather I should open on christmas or just wait for a reply email I may never get

D

Deleted-355425

Mech I wanna do that but I just ordered my sky3ds on the 7th, 5 days before sky 3ds + was even anounced, the sky3ds I ordered was paid for by my mum and I don't get to touch it before x-mas, now im stuck waiting to receive an outdated model :(

I wrote to the sales team about a return, explained to them the parcel hasn't even been touched by me yet and why I was looking to return it but no reply, that was 2 days ago I sent that messege now, may be that there not available because of x-mas but im not sure weather I should open on christmas or just wait for a reply email I may never get

The case/box it comes in can be opened and closed, its designed like that so they wouldn't even know if you test drove it then sent it back :D

ShuraNoToki

Trophies
XP
Country
Latest update, nothing delivered yet.
After saying they shipped it on the 16th (which they didn't), they finally gave me a tracking number on the 22nd (which is not recognised in Royal Mail by the way).
I start wondering if they really sent it.

Also, I ordered the previous version Sky3DS and a R4i SDHC.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended