Hardware New3ds XL wont recognize any microSD card

artur3004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Recently, i got a new 3ds xl. My friend said it doesnt works properly anymore.
Well let's take a look...11.2.0-35E, yeah, soundhax.
But sd card wont get recognized. i tested different sd card and always the same behaviour.
Then I opened the shell and tested the lines with a multimeter, looks like the little sd card adapter isnt broken as well.
I know that on the 3ds were some homebrews, but only emunand, so i dont expect someone messed around on the sysnand, its booting and starts cartridge games.

What else can I do?

artur3004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Unfortunately, my last own 3ds got stolen on a party (Im still cryin because of the saves...) so this is the only ds i got. can technically someone formats his 32gb sd card with godmode9. then make a iso of the device and send it to me? if thats the only thing i can do. BTW, i see the home menu animation goes fast when i inject/eject the sd card. so the card reader cant be totally garbage, doesn't it?

artur3004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it possible that using emunand over long time could have burned some kind of controller chip? sd card, propably, plausible, but then other cards should work?
If I let the sd card stay plugged in and stay in the home menu, i get some huge random lags in the navigation in home, and randomly poppin up error codes of sd card couldnt be accessed

Edit: i just went to the next electronic Store and tested a brand new sdcard, no difference. I still have a minor suspect that something is messed with the sysnand, maybe i should update Console?

Last edited by artur3004,

artur3004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I noticed that if no sd card is inserted, i get spammed infinitely with "sd card got removed" - lags if sdcard is in and sometime it says couldnt load sd card and stop lagging/loading/try-to-access-sd-card-but-fails.
I tested the traces, everything is fine, contacts are good.

Please help me or suggest someone who is willing to take look on this device.
I couldn't found even one kinda similar issue in google and forum search - never happened to someone before!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.