Hardware New3DS White Japan firmware

Nuxx20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a couple sellers with brand new consoles on Amazon.com
Is there any chance these might already be > 9.2 ?

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
There's a couple sellers with brand new consoles on Amazon.com
Is there any chance these might already be > 9.2 ?

Simple question - how would we know? Can't you just ask a question to the seller? Contact the seller and ask him. Simple as that. No need to create a thread.

Nuxx20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simple question - how would we know? Can't you just ask a question to the seller? Contact the seller and ask him. Simple as that. No need to create a thread.
You really think i didn't do that? These sellers move thousands of items and have no clue about firmware versions. Some of them don't even know what the word firmware even means.

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
You really think i didn't do that? These sellers move thousands of items and have no clue about firmware versions. Some of them don't even know what the word firmware even means.

That is true. Many of the sellers are really dumb. Am talking from personal experience.

Anyways, in that case your only bet would be to try and find maybe a list of serial numbers of Jap N3DS which might give you a hint of what the firmware might be, but even in that case you have the same dilemma where the seller would be too dumb to even check the serial number and send you the right one.

Too risky.

Edit: Also, I remember reading here yesterday where one of the GBAtemp member was actually in Japan, and he said he was having a very hard time finding a Jap N3DS on or below 9.2. So that's the current situation IN JAPAN. Not sure what that Amazon seller has. If he's like a local seller, may be you can ask his phone number and call him?

Reactions: Nuxx20

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it