New Zygarde form revealed and Pokemon X,Y... And Z?

Capture.PNG

Earlier today Serebii.net reported that images from the Japanese magazine "CoroCoro" have been leaked and we can see the new forms of the legendary Pokemon Zygarde from Pokemon X and Y. Taken straight from serebii.net, they have this to say:
Serebii.net said:
The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed some further details about Zygarde. Zygarde can take many forms. Normal Zygarde is at 50% and is called Zygarde 50% Forme. The dog like form is when it is at 10% and is called Zygarde 10% Forme. It has sharp teeth and speed. The blob is the cell, or Zygarde Core and becomes the brain of every form. The flat form is called Zygarde Cell. New large form is called Zygarde Perfect Forme and retains its Dragon/Ground-type. It is the Order Pokémon and is 4.5m tall and 610kg and is said to exceed Xerneas and Yveltal in power. The new Anime series called Pokémon XY & Z is to come with Mega Evolution Act 4 starting on October 29th. It also reveals a new look for Greninja, labelling it "Ash Greninja". The magazine mentions that it looks sort of like Ash's clothes

While it's cool that Zygarde is being given new forms, I bolded what I believe may be bigger news. The new Anime series is going to be called Pokémon XY & Z. Any fan would know that Pokémon X and Y have been out for a while now, with many fans anxiously waiting for the logical 'Z' compilation. It makes sense after all. Gold and Silver had Crystal, Ruby and Sapphire had Emerald, Diamond and Pearl had Platinum, and Black and White had Black 2 and White 2. I believe that very soon we may hear an announcement of a new Pokemon Z game that combines X and Y, with every mega evolution from generation 6 available.

Be sure to discuss your thought below and visit at Serebii.net throughout the day for any updates.

MidLevelCrisis

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The design is beyond redemption, and I hate that they chose mega evolutions over actual evolution or new pokemon since I can't collect them like regular pokemon.
That beeing said I would love a new entry in the main series, If only online wasn't ruined and shinies actually meant something :(

Tigroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The design is beyond redemption, and I hate that they chose mega evolutions over actual evolution or new pokemon since I can't collect them like regular pokemon.
That beeing said I would love a new entry in the main series, If only online wasn't ruined and shinies actually meant something :(
THIS

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
NONE of the gen 4 games fixed any of it. It was awful all the way through until literally ORAS, only for the Gen 6 games to then have lag in the form of an automatic halving of framerate as soon as the 3D is turned on.

The difference between the speed in DP and Platinum is huge.
Try knocking off a lvl 100 Blissey on both games with full HP.
In DP it takes like 7 seconds to do it, that's long.
Platinum is way better.
The speed didn't got any better in ORAS, it's just that the animation makes it seems less time, but it actually takes more time than DP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...