Hacking New Wii U user wanting to Softmod it..but proving Difficult!

Paul Brown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I made a video that gives a complete process (heavily based on the written tutorial by 'Truth') on getting USB Loader GX to work.

COMPLETE GUIDE on How to Play Wii Backups on Wii U and Backup NAND With Voice 1080p HD

For the part that you're stuck at, skip the video to 7:12. It will show you how to use WBFS Manger (for both Win and Mac) to get the games on the USB drive. If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a comment here or there.

Alexander, i used wii flow 4.1. Using the mac I opened up a game file to the .iso I have then used Witgui to transfer and convert the game to my portable USB external hard drive and also to a USB 8gb stick. On the mac the files are on both. On the wii u when I insert either I get the following" welcome to wii flow. I have not found any games. Click install to install games, or select partition to select your partition type. I selected usb1 over the sd. But neither bring up the game?? Any suggestions?

Paul Brown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alexander, i used wii flow 4.1. Using the mac I opened up a game file to the .iso I have then used Witgui to transfer and convert the game to my portable USB external hard drive and also to a USB 8gb stick. On the mac the files are on both. On the wii u when I insert either I get the following" welcome to wii flow. I have not found any games. Click install to install games, or select partition to select your partition type. I selected usb1 over the sd. But neither bring up the game?? Any suggestions?

Paul Brown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have ordered a Y cable to power the portable hard drive in back of wii u using both USB ports. Could it be this the problem but then doesn't explain why USB stick doesn't show up games either??

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Telling him to install priiloader on a WiiU should be a bannable offense, sheesh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE