lawrencero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi,

I just bought my first console. I read the forums and decided to install the HBC channel. I followed the steps from HomeBrew, i then followed the steps to install the d2x-cios-installer and then i installed WiiFlow (latest version) and of course the WiiFlow Channel using the wiiflow channel installer v1.1. Everything worked OK. Now i put 2 games (*.wbfs) on my external hdd using Wii Backup Manager and i connected the hdd to Wii U.

Now when i open the WiiFlow Channel i can see the 2 games, BUT when i click PLAY a black screen appears for about 5-10 seconds and then i`m out to the Wii Menu.

Could you please tell me what is wrong? Thanks again for your help.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi,

I just bought my first console. I read the forums and decided to install the HBC channel. I followed the steps from HomeBrew, i then followed the steps to install the d2x-cios-installer and then i installed WiiFlow (latest version) and of course the WiiFlow Channel using the wiiflow channel installer v1.1. Everything worked OK. Now i put 2 games (*.wbfs) on my external hdd using Wii Backup Manager and i connected the hdd to Wii U.

Now when i open the WiiFlow Channel i can see the 2 games, BUT when i click PLAY a black screen appears for about 5-10 seconds and then i`m out to the Wii Menu.

Could you please tell me what is wrong? Thanks again for your help.

Mmm... had you tried another loader? I used CFG USB Loader and never had problems (vWii) also, USB Loader GX works better than CFG USB Loader in vWii (in my vWii at least),
https://code.google.com/p/usbloader...r_GX_V3_0_AllinOnePackage_IOS249.zip&can=2&q=
This link is to download USB Loader 3.0, it's the IOS249 version, try it, and tell me the results :).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: