Hacking New to Wii U

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That´s the thing, sometimes im out of reach of the internet, so using haxchi seems handy.
Someone said you could emulate the site yourself?
I guess ill find a guide here somewhere how to do that, so I can load loadiine even if im not online.

And yeah ill pick up a cheap wii controller+nunchuck and a pro controller. Ill try out my new zelda controller until they arrive, feels kinda good in your hand tbh. Nice grip, very lightweighted and it seems like a good relaxing control. (I got big hands so I reach everything without a hazzle and can rest my tips quite nicely. :)
Havnt tried it out yet, ill probably take a look at it tomorrow.

thx guys
Look at the stickies. My AIO will help you to self host the exploits locally so you won't need to go out to the internet.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you only need hb launcher, to load wupinstaller and install your games to the system menu
the only games you'll need to load with mocha are vc and games with dlc installed
haxchi is just a fancy and expensive way of loading the homebrew launcher
visiting (loadiine.ovh) and set it to autoload the page is exactly the same thing, only difference is that it requires an online connection
Fancy? Expensive?

Have you ever done any modding for any console ever? The best hacks back in the day cost several dollars for mod chips and resistors etc. HAXCHI costs less than 10 bucks and it completely eliminates the need for unstable Web exploits.

Reactions: biggan1

biggan1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That´s the thing, sometimes im out of reach of the internet, so using haxchi seems handy.
Someone said you could emulate the site yourself?
I guess ill find a guide here somewhere how to do that, so I can load loadiine even if im not online.

And yeah ill pick up a cheap wii controller+nunchuck and a pro controller. Ill try out my new zelda controller until they arrive, feels kinda good in your hand tbh. Nice grip, very lightweighted and it seems like a good relaxing control. (I got big hands so I reach everything without a hazzle and can rest my tips quite nicely. :)
Havnt tried it out yet, ill probably take a look at it tomorrow.

thx guys
Cool, ill check that out!
Seems like there are many pro haxchi and some anti haxchi people, everyone got their own taste. Maybe ill try both if browser method doesnt satisfy me. :)

Everything seems pretty straight forward from here on out, ill check out other stuff like vwii later.

Too bad I probably gotta wait awhile though for my computer to get fixed. So atm im stuck with a tablet. (android)
Is there some kind of nusdownloader tool for android? I dont belive it exist? Or can any other handy tool on android to backup my copies?.
If im allowed to ask. I know the procedure, its just hard working from a tablet. lol :) But you can basicly do most of the stuff you need. :)

Its basicly the last thing that doesnt allow me to continue, since I can do everything else I need from it.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, ill check that out!
Seems like there are many pro haxchi and some anti haxchi people, everyone got their own taste. Maybe ill try both if browser method doesnt satisfy me. :)

Everything seems pretty straight forward from here on out, ill check out other stuff like vwii later.

Too bad I probably gotta wait awhile though for my computer to get fixed. So atm im stuck with a tablet. (android)
Is there some kind of nusdownloader tool for android? I dont belive it exist? Or can any other handy tool on android to backup my copies?.
If im allowed to ask. I know the procedure, its just hard working from a tablet. lol :) But you can basicly do most of the stuff you need. :)

Its basicly the last thing that doesnt allow me to continue, since I can do everything else I need from it.
There is a version of Wii U USB Helper for android

biggan1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There is a version of Wii U USB Helper for android

Thanks alot for the help finding one! I searched but couldnt find one. You probably made my day! :)
I checked out the app and it seems amazing tbh.

Regarding the other post. I wasnt entirely sober when I wrote the last cople of days (attended a family funeral yesterday..)
So you might misintreped me, I have quite abit experience when it comes to modding. Used to mod wiis during those days, and recently ive successfully modified several 3ds´s.

Also I dont mind spending small ammounts for haxchi, heck I usally try to support and buy games/acessorys that costs abit IF I likes the game or compability etc, you get me. :) Im No freeloader, think you misunderstood me earlier.

Maybe im just overcautious, better to check extra when youre in new territory, also which guide to use atm can vary aot, and I dont want to install old files etc. I must say the wii u seems too easy to modify though.

Ill probably fire it up later unless I have some beer, maybe both? ;) Modding first ofcourse!

Have a nice weekend guys! :)

edit. some typos due to swedish T9 =)

Last edited by biggan1,

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also I song mindre spending small ammounts for haxchi, heck I usally tryck go support and buy games/acessorys that costs abit IF I likes the game or compability etc, you get me. :) Im No freeloader, think you misunderstood me earlier.

Maybe im just overcautious, better to check extra when youre in new territory, also which guide to use atm can vary aot, and I dont want to install old files etc. I must say the wii u seems too easy to modify though.

Ill probably fire it up later unless I have some beer, maybe both? ;) Modding first ofcourse!

Have a nice weekend guys! :)
Haxchi is totally worth acquiring, if you want a hassle free solution. For CBHC (Coldboot Haxchi), well, it's up to you. I'd say, if you really can't afford a brick down the road, don't install it. I know there are defenders of CBHC who swear by it and recommend it to everyone and their mothers, but it really just saves the time to touch an icon. On the other hand, it elevates the risks of bricking. Using just Haxchi is 100% safe, no risk of bricking ever.

With CBHC, boot the console, and you're in CFW.

With just Haxchi, boot the console, touch the Haxchi icon, and you're in CFW.

Have fun with your new toy!

biggan1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Haxchi is totally worth acquiring, if you want a hassle free solution. For CBHC (Coldboot Haxchi), well, it's up to you. I'd say, if you really can't afford a brick down the road, don't install it. I know there are defenders of CBHC who swear by it and recommend it to everyone and their mothers, but it really just saves the time to touch an icon. On the other hand, it elevates the risks of bricking. Using just Haxchi is 100% safe, no risk of bricking ever.

With CBHC, boot the console, and you're in CFW.

With just Haxchi, boot the console, touch the Haxchi icon, and you're in CFW.

Have fun with your new toy!

Thanks!
I must be different then others, when everyone gets the new switch, I get my first wii u. :D
Im glad they released BoTW to the wii u aswell so it felt like the perfect moment to invest.
But hey now Ill have alot of games to play for awhile And luckily I even got the zelda controller version.

Yeah I read alot about coldboot and the risks, coming from the 3ds modding scene its really nice to have a CFW right away when you start.
Although I have some concerns about it when it comes to coldbooting CfW on WiiU. I have a pretty good grasp how these machines operate and what coldboot does is mess with files that are deeply tied to the sysnand and alot of other functions if I got that right?

And since there doesnt seem to exist any sysnand backup/restore it doesnt really feel 100% safe with CB, if cold boot get patched somehow in an update, your console is probably more likely to become a brick, but theres no telling, both could be patched.

Not that you can compare it to the 3ds which is hacked wide open, but I hope you get my drift by comparison.

I think ill go with haxchi. Since i dont mind spending a little and it seems superior in MY case, take in mind everyone that im used to get right into my CFW, but just launching it by a press of a button is no hazzle. Easier and less tedious setting up a webserver, since sometimes im out of reach of the internet, so for me haxchi seems the way to go.

yet again im graceful for everyones help! You´re all golden! :)

Last edited by biggan1,

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks!
I must be different then others, when everyone gets the new switch, I get my first wii u. :D
Im glad they released BoTW to the wii u aswell so it felt like the perfect moment to invest.
But hey now Ill have alot of games to play for awhile, and even got the zelda version cheap.

Yeah I read alot about coldboot and the risks, coming from the 3ds modding scene its really nice to have a CFW right away when you start.
Although I have some concerns about it when it comes to coldbooting CfW on WiiU. I have a pretty good grasp how these machines operate and what coldboot does is mess with files that are deeply tied to the sysnand and alot of other functions if I got that right?

And since there doesnt seem to exist any sysnand backup/restore it doesnt really feel 100% safe with CB, if cold boot get patched somehow in an update, your console is probably more likely to become a brick, but theres no telling, both could be patched.

Not that you can compare it to the 3ds which is hacked wide open, but I hope you get my drift by comparison.

I think ill go with haxchi. Since i dont mind spending a little and it seems superior in MY case, take in mind everyone that im used to get right into my CFW, but just launching it by a press of a button is no hazzle. Easier and less tedious setting up a webserver, since sometimes im out of reach of the internet, so for me haxchi seems the way to go.

yet again im graceful for everyones help! You´re all golden! :)
You chose wisely! Now take out that credit card and buy Brain Age on the eShop! :grog:

biggan1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You chose wisely! Now take out that credit card and buy Brain Age on the eShop! :grog:

Will do, whats funny is. I actually still have that brain training game for the original nds on cart.
Getting my second copy as soon as I got everything setup. (Prepare the sd with right files etc.)

I hope your evening will be just as pleasant as mine! :D

Reactions: Dust2dust

biggan1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, this process was the easiest and fastest ive encountered.
My new pristine zelda edition wii u is now setup and running. :)
Now I got som game to play...

thank you all for your help! :)

biggan1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello again

I started out using the browser. I recenty switched to haxchi, and just WOW its really much better and safer option nonetheless.

Ill be gettting my 2tb power supplied harddrive tomorrow.
At the moment im using a 64gb usb drive.

Ive read alot about vWii and ofcourse I want to be able to play wii games.
Although Ive read alot of different guides and opinions. Some methods using some games, one that doesnt need any.
Which guide or method should I use to enable the use for wii games, etc?

I must ask but is there any media player for wii u? Since it can play video files since netflix works just fine.

Buying a Wii U 2017 was a GREAT decision!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello again

I started out using the browser. I recenty switched to haxchi, and just WOW its really much better and safer option nonetheless.

Ill be gettting my 2tb power supplied harddrive tomorrow.
At the moment im using a 64gb usb drive.

Ive read alot about vWii and ofcourse I want to be able to play wii games.
Although Ive read alot of different guides and opinions. Some methods using some games, one that doesnt need any.
Which guide or method should I use to enable the use for wii games, etc?

I must ask but is there any media player for wii u? Since it can play video files since netflix works just fine.

Buying a Wii U 2017 was a GREAT decision!
Yeah HaxChi is the way to go! As far as vWii. It doesn't matter if you use a game or the other method. The result is the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a picteof not updating just tell them don't update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...