Hacking New System Update !??!!?

Magic Lubricant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! Starting yesterday I got a nag to update my new 3ds xl with a9lh on 11.0.0-33. I thought it was weird so I didn't update and went to check this website to see if it was safe to update. To my surprise I saw no threads saying that a new update was safe. I then checked my friends unhacked 3DS that was also on 11.0.0-33 and it didn't find a update. Any ideas on what this is and how to stop this?
Thanks!

Last edited by Magic Lubricant,
D

Deleted-379826

Hey guys! Starting yesterday I got a nag to update my new 3ds xl with a9lh on 11.0.0-33. I thought it was weird so I didn't update and went to check this website to see if it was safe to update. To my surprise I saw no threads saying that a new update was safe. I then checked my friends unhacked 3DS that was also on 11.0.0-33 and it didn't find a update. Any ideas on what this is and how to stop this
Thanks!
Do you have an emunand and is it unlinked? Also are you using Luma3DS and if so is it on the latest hourly?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no system update available. The forums would be talking about it if there was one available. Make sure that you are on the latest version of Luma3DS.

Magic Lubricant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have an emunand and is it unlinked? Also are you using Luma3DS and if so is it on the latest hourly?
Using Luma 3DS and on the latest hourly, I don't have an emunand.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There is no system update available. The forums would be talking about it if there was one available. Make sure that you are on the latest version of Luma3DS.
Yeah I know, that's why I thought it was weird.

I updated to the latest hourly even though I was on the latest one already, I can get into the E-shop now, strange.

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Maybe one of your system titles are downgraded or not there. That's what happened to me a while ago when I accidentally deleted the hs app.

Reactions: Magic Lubricant
D

Deleted-379826

I updated to the latest hourly even though I was on the latest one already, I can get into the E-shop now, strange.
Now you are on the latest latest lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good morning