ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We already have all tm code?

No, what they mean is something like this, you throw away a number of this item for this particular move. Like throwing away all 998 of an item for Pound on a TM, like TM 47.

The problem with EV Codes is that people could put on 252 on all 6 stats and that would be a problem for competitive battles. As for the Ability codes, instead of setting any ability, I reckon it should have 3 options: Ability 1, Ability 2 and Hidden Ability. That way, you can give a Pokemon a legit ability instead of a hacked one.

Why stifle the ability modifier when there are hack checks that prevent illegitimate Pokemon from going through?

Aussie Riolu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, what they mean is something like this, you throw away a number of this item for this particular move. Like throwing away all 998 of an item for Pound on a TM, like TM 47.

Why stifle the ability modifier when there are hack checks that prevent illegitimate Pokemon from going through?

The hack check doesn't check battles on the PSS.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heads up: three more codes have been released...
  • Heracross (A super Tough Heracross)
  • A Mega Stone for your Heracross
  • Aegislash (Washington DC)

jayetyler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: Has anyone else been experiencing problems with ACNL?
I've been trying to use the codes and I keep getting an error that says "An error occurred processing your Game File."
I'm not sure if this is a specific ACNL issue or if people are having the same problem with Pokemon (I only have a digital copy of X) but my game cartridge and the save file seem to be fine after I get the error.
Anyone know if this is a server issue / a Datel issue?

I think what you're experiencing may be related to my tests with my ACNL cart.

Here's what i found so far:

codes work on older savegames with upgrades, longer playtime.

on new game, did each action and tested the save to see if the full bank cheat would apply

1. First save, Day 1
get first letter/mail
Talk to Isabelle, Dialogue 1, talk to all villagers once.
Talk to Isabelle, Dialogue 2, recieve letter paper
Talk to Isabelle, Dialogue 3, get a seashell
Talk to Isabelle, Dialogue 4, get a fruit basket
Talk to Isabelle, Dialogue 5, bring shovel to her
Talk to Isabelle, Dialogue 6, obtain fishing rod
Talk to Isabelle, Dialogue 7, catch 3 fish, show her
Talk to Isabelle, Dialogue 8, receive watering can

go into house, isabelle dialogue, gives lamp
paid nook first downpayment [10k?]
talked to blathers/recycle shop/nook's/clothing once

apply bank code, FAIL at the end step 3 when the server process is sending the info back to me. [note all servers were green]

2. Day 2, Talk to Isabelle, mayor duties
1. own a house [nook 1st downpayment]
2. building permit/approval rating
-various activities to bring up approval rating...
last dev permit approval rating >%50

Apply bank code, SUCCESS [note server 1 green, server 2-3 orange]
Apply 5 different item slot codes, SUCCESS [note server 1 green, server 2-3 orange]

Somewhere in there is a specific marker which allows the code to work, such as "you passed the intro dialogue for all npcs" or "you are at ___ stage in upgrades" or something.

since i didn't test between each action i don't know which trigger was correct, but i've loaded multiple new games and played up to day 2 [working on pwp permit approval] and had it fail everytime.

this is the only test save where i did every action religiously [talked to isabelle until she told me there was nothing left to do for the day, talked to every npc once to get intro dialogue, did each unrepeatable action on the dev permit approval rating at least once].

Hope this helps anyone with ACNL, i thought my powersaves was broken at first because it never worked on my new games [until i tested it on my oldsavegame with everything].

: )

asesin22

Trophies
XP
Country
Question: Has anyone else been experiencing problems with ACNL?
I've been trying to use the codes and I keep getting an error that says "An error occurred processing your Game File."
I'm not sure if this is a specific ACNL issue or if people are having the same problem with Pokemon (I only have a digital copy of X) but my game cartridge and the save file seem to be fine after I get the error.
Anyone know if this is a server issue / a Datel issue?

Screenshot:
View attachment 10438
me too -_-

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
What is the "Powersaves" tab used for? It's contents never load, it only gives me a "No online content available" message, but everything else works fine.
Its for powersaves I.e a premade save,only very few games actually used the feature as it's a bit redundant once your can just mod your own save rather than.using a random save that was already created

Aussie Riolu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its for powersaves I.e a premade save,only very few games actually used the feature as it's a bit redundant once your can just mod your own save rather than.using a random save that was already created

There are some games, such as Tales of the Abyss, that corrupt the save file when you apply codes for some odd reason. The Powersaves tab does not though.

D

Deleted-19228

Not sure why people keep posting the codes updates in here...It is listed publically on their site :P

D

Deleted-19228

^ only Euro so far. Seems interesting that the ROM is released a few days ago then a save is released. That was ridiculously quick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr