New Pokemon Confirmed for Sun and Moon

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Wish Nintendo / Game Freak would develop a new Pokémon Stadium game or a proper fighting game because while Pokkén was OK enough, the fighting mechanics were scripted and there just isn't a lot of content to make it last more than 2-3 weeks of replay value.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wish Nintendo / Game Freak would develop a new Pokémon Stadium game or a proper fighting game because while Pokkén was OK enough, the fighting mechanics were scripted and there just isn't a lot of content to make it last more than 2-3 weeks of replay value.
I would like a new pokemon stadium too

Lightyose

True Light
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

New Pokemon have been confirmed for Pokemon sun and moon. These Pokemon were earlier leaked but are now confirmed official.

Pokemon Revealed (In Order):

1. Tapu Koko - Electric & Fairy Type
  2. Charjabug - Bug & Electric Type
  3. Vikavolt (Evolves from Charjabug) - Bug & Electric Type
  4. Drampa - Normal & Dragon Type
  5. Bruxish - Water & Psychic Type
  6. Cutiefly - Bug & Fairy Type
  7. Togederamu - Electric & Steel Type

Seems like Electeic type based retion... My fav type!

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Seems like Electeic type based retion... My fav type!
I think there's going a majority of a specific type per island and these just turned out to be some of the pokemon on the first island. With Tapu Koko (legendary guardian of the island) being Fairy/Electric, people are speculating the guardians typing will represent the type of the pokemon found there.

Reactions: Lightyose

Lightyose

True Light
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I think there's going a majority of a specific type per island and these just turned out to be some of the pokemon on the first island. With Tapu Koko (legendary guardian of the island) being Fairy/Electric, people are speculating the guardians typing will represent the type of the pokemon found there.
Actually that was my thought too

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Anyone want to guess IGN's predictable "con" on their upcoming review of Pokémon Sun and Moon?

Wouldn't surprise me if they included something as dumb as "There's too much heat" given their history with pros and cons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1