New Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon trailer

A new trailer for the upcoming Pokémon games has been uploaded by Nintendo. This video showcases some new changes that'll be appearing in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, such as Dusk Form Lycanroc, different outfits for the main character, and new Z-moves. The trailer also teases that never before seen secrets will be revealed in the games, when they launch later this year on November 17.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haaateeeeer

I'm a realist. Until I hear they've added at least 80 new monsters, I'm ready pure sadness.

I never played it, was it really that bad?
It's decent, but there were features that didn't need to be implemented. There was also a new "type" of classification added (Ultra Beast) that breaks the game about as much as Z-moves.

I'm disappointed S/M and US/UM had to be split into two games when it could have been a masterpiece as one game.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even that you're expecting too much. :rofl2:
GameFreak can make the same game and fanboys will eat it. :rofl:

80 mons to get me in the area Su/Mo should have put me in. A new Lycanroc is not something that really drives me. Give me more Alolan mon (Arcanine), new evolutions to favorites (Raichu), megas to the inviable (too many), and a few more surprises that aren't a Rotom camera.

Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver not-remakes are a perfect example of "Let's just re-release this and see what happens.", whereas FR/LG and OR/AS were perfect examples of "re-releases".

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Sun and Moon are probably the worst main line Pokemon game I had ever played.

First, they remove thing I actually enjoy in gen 6 (mainly horde battle and Super Training for early EVs train) then they replace it with stupid one (Z-move? Really? And how many time will I need to beat the same Pokemon when they just keep calling out for help?).

Second and probably the worst thing about Sun and Moon is unskipable cutscenes. I had never play any Pokemon have this many cutscenes. Every time I go to a new town, cutscene. Every time I fight my rival, cutscene. Every time after I fight my rival, more cutscenes. Lillie is here? Cutscene time. Boy, are you fight the boss now? Let spend 10 minutes cutscene to listen to what the boss have to say, shall we? Oh, are you activating my Z-move? It time for the unskipable cutscene dance. That Totem Trial is a bitch isn't it? But hang on, don't go to Pokemon Central and heal yet, let stay here and watch some fun cutscene first.

It maybe fun for the first time but for the second time I replay just to get through the game as fast as possible to get the content I literally can't, everything just slow me the heck down and all I do is keep smashing that A button to skip all of those goddamed text before I got bore and give up.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be honest when I say I really wasn't a huge fan of sun and moon. The pokemon didn't bother me just the very awkward theme did that surrounded it. I feel like they could have pulled it off better. That being said I hope this really improves on the formula to make it a little more interesting.
I hate that Tom face. It's the most uncomfortable one I have ever seen in my life. I've seen it before and I hate it LOL

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Late by a couple hours. Something else dropped, Kommo-O's got an exclusive Z-move that gives it +1 boost in all stats after its main attraction, which makes one of the weakest sub-legendaries into something formidable. That, the heightened role of Necrozma, and possibly a Kanto post game?

https://www.polygon.com/2017/8/18/16167464/pokemon-ultra-sun-ultra-moon-kanto-region-reference

I'm buying it regardless of hype, have to keep collecting.
Wait, Kommo-O sucks? My poooor shinyyyyyy:(

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And coming soon™ to a console near you:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the mega wild
Mario Kart Super 8 Deluxe and Knuckles
Sonic mania forces generations 4 episode 1
i dunno some other rerelease
Super DUPER Mario 3D Universe
Pokemon Ultra Mega Super Duper Sun and Moon and Stars and Constellations
Mario and Luigi: Super Adventure That Nobody Likes Becuase They Totally Ruined The Character Level Curves™
Paper Mario: wet
Yoshi's Newer Island
babeh maro robz a bank
Donkey Kong Country Returns yet again but this time the controls suck more
Knuckles and Knuckles and Knuckles and Knuckles and Knuckles and Knuckles and Knuckles and Knuckles....

Reactions: lordkaos

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And coming soon™ to a console near you:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the mega wild
Mario Kart Super 8 Deluxe and Knuckles
Sonic mania forces generations 4 episode 1
i dunno some other rerelease
Super DUPER Mario 3D Universe
Pokemon Ultra Mega Super Duper Sun and Moon and Stars and Constellations
Mario and Luigi: Super Adventure That Nobody Likes Becuase They Totally Ruined The Character Level Curves™
Paper Mario: wet
Yoshi's Newer Island
babeh maro robz a bank
Donkey Kong Country Returns yet again but this time the controls suck more
Knuckles and Knuckles and Knuckles and Knuckles and Knuckles and Knuckles and Knuckles and Knuckles....
Super stoked for Super DUPER Mario 3D Universe

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hey look, machamps finally managed to complete one of those building projects

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Late by a couple hours. Something else dropped, Kommo-O's got an exclusive Z-move that gives it +1 boost in all stats after its main attraction, which makes one of the weakest sub-legendaries into something formidable. That, the heightened role of Necrozma, and possibly a Kanto post game?

https://www.polygon.com/2017/8/18/16167464/pokemon-ultra-sun-ultra-moon-kanto-region-reference

I'm buying it regardless of hype, have to keep collecting.

i mean, it does lose access to holding items and if the zmove is dragon type, fairies will switch in all the time.

kend09g

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so we are just gonna ignore the part where pokemon fellowing you might be a option in this version? honestly one of the reason i still play soul silver

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: