Hardware New Nintendo 3DS (white) light leak

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
So I've had my Australian N3DS for a few weeks now and I've only noticed it now.

There seems to be some light leaks when brightness is set to 5 and auto brightness and powersave is off in a dark room. Can anyone else confirm this? If it's just me should I be worried I have a defective set? Obviously under normal conditions I definately don't play with brightness set to 5 in a super dark room. you crazy? I love my retinas. But it's more of a nitpick because I expect better from Nintendo.

Tb2n3QB.jpg

and also one on the back of the unit. Very hard to take a dark picture of it but it more or less looks like that.

POIcufM.jpg

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've had my Australian N3DS for a few weeks now and I've only noticed it now.

There seems to be some light leaks when brightness is set to 5 and auto brightness and powersave is off in a dark room. Can anyone else confirm this? If it's just me should I be worried I have a defective set? Obviously under normal conditions I definately don't play with brightness set to 5 in a super dark room. you crazy? I love my retinas. But it's more of a nitpick because I expect better from Nintendo.

Tb2n3QB.jpg

and also one on the back of the unit. Very hard to take a dark picture of it but it more or less looks like that.

POIcufM.jpg
You think thats bad buy a ice white 3ds you want to talk about light leaks

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Okay. thanks for the reassuring replies.

Happens on my white new 3DS AND my ice white regular 3DS.

Must be the plastic or whatevs.
does it happen at the exact same spots as mine?

You think thats bad buy a ice white 3ds you want to talk about light leaks

google painted me an amazingly omgwow picture.

D

Deleted-355425

if you think that's annoying try playing the OLED vita in a dark room when you have black images / background up on the screen... no light leak but black blobsssss!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: