New Nintendo 3DS bundle, and new titles added to Nintendo Selects

new-3ds-xl-bundle-799x420.png

amiibo-bundles.png nintendo-selects.png
Nintendo has announced a new bundle for their New Nintendo 3DS. It'll come with a pre-installed copy of Super Mario 3D Land, and costs $150 USD, which Nintendo claims is the cheapest retail price for a N3DS right now. The bundle comes with two faceplates, one with assorted Nintendo characters in an 8-bit style, and a red and blue one with Mario on it.

Nintendo has also planned to add eight titles to it's Nintendo Selects lineup, which are re-releases of both the Wii U and 3DS's best-selling games for only $20. Both the N3DS and Selects will be available August 26th. The titles are as follows:

Wii U
The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD
Nintendo Land
LEGO City Undercover

3DS
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Tomodachi Life
Nintendogs+Cats: Golden Retriever and Friends
LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins

:arrow: Source

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
I might. I already have the imported Japanese fire emblem ones I will most likely use. Depending on how much it cost to ship to canada. I'll PM you when it comes.

Well just ask the store to be 100% sure just in case, since I pre-ordered several years ago and I'm in another country (sorta)
also remember the 3DS is region locked unless you can hack it, in case you want to import Japanese games

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Except Nintendo sent be an email last week about the new Bundle and the selects. So you'd be wrong. A white north american new nintendo 3ds you can get if you wish.
I think the only white one I saw was the Animal Crossing LE bundled one

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it kill Nintendo to do one release of Standard New 3DS (black)

Every single Standard New 3DS bundle has been white, getting sick of it.

D

Deleted User

LEGO City undercover...as a Nintendo select title? Wow I didn't know the Wii U was this short on games

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why did the NOA blacklist all white portables released there? It's just pretty dumb to me.
The same reason they refused to bring online and Mother 3 here for instance.

Because we are too gaijin for their knee-pawn sensibilities. :wacko:

Case in point: For all the success he helped to bring for the Wii here, Reggie should have been president of NoA. But noooo... they gave it to Iwata just because he asked. When he was already ruining NoJ. For no other reason than because Japanese xenophobia. Iwata sure as hell wasn't qualified enough to even be president in his homeland, let alone get the position here in america simultaneously. And the dude running it now since his passing is even worse. :angry:

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You mean that Kimishima-something guy? Never even heard of him ever since his appointment as NOJ president.
So basically being a president of American HQ doesn't get you the same treatment and degree as the Japanese HQ?
Man, what a racist japanese..
Now i feel bad for Reggie.

Last edited by hyprskllz,

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean that Kimishima-something guy? Never even heard of him ever since his appointment as NOJ president.
So basically being a president of American HQ doesn't get you the same treatment and degree as the Japanese HQ?
It would be foolish to not take into account the deeply steeped, cultural racism and xenophobia that much of Nintendo's board of directors (all Japanese, mind you) have. Over there, they don't even bother use eBay for any auction listings, but rather Yahoo Japan, which made extra concessions in their terms of service/sale to appease their population, such as being allowed to deny sale or shipment to non-Japanese customers at will. Apparently, even our money is too filthy for them. :wtf:

Reggie Fils-Aime is probably the biggest reason the Wii was even relevant here, and sure as heck got me to try to get the system in the first place. The modding available got me to hang on to it.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States

Although NOJ is a publicly traded company, the American HQ technically is not, NOJ has 100% ownership of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)