Hacking New Mario Kart Arcade GP DX (is it being made with Triforce?)

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a third entry in the Mario Kart Arcade GP franchise has been announced: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/07/mario_kart_arcade_gp_dx_racing_to_arcades

My question is, will it be developed on Triforce like the first two titles? I know the hardware is old, but as far as I can tell the images shown could easily be on the Triforce hardware, plus the engine is already built for it.

If this is the case, I wonder if we'll be able to add another title to our Quadforce games on our Wii. That would be fantastic.

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I didn't even watch the video initially it is indeed HD. Too bad, would have been cool to add another title to the small collection of quadforce games. Still it looks pretty cool.

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i have ask the same question around internet (irc,website ecC) without ANY kind of answer...

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So a third entry in the Mario Kart Arcade GP franchise has been announced: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/07/mario_kart_arcade_gp_dx_racing_to_arcades

My question is, will it be developed on Triforce like the first two titles? I know the hardware is old, but as far as I can tell the images shown could easily be on the Triforce hardware, plus the engine is already built for it.

If this is the case, I wonder if we'll be able to add another title to our Quadforce games on our Wii. That would be fantastic.

IS based on NAMCO SYSTEM es3
PC based system with nvidia GPU and linux (probably debian) with OPENGL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.