Hacking New in 2.1 no nand backup

Acide0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi, someone bring me a new 3ds in 2.1, the guy try to put a cfw a while ago but he have not do a nand backup.

Non I can not connect the 3ds to my wifi. I have acces to a most hack on 3ds, ntrnoot, hardmod, cubic. At first I was thinking of launching decrypt9 throught ntrboothax to a backup in case, installing b9s and then crttranfert en 11.5 but not sûre waiting for your answer a thank you.

Acide0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I have try the solution that I have wrote down, first error devrypt9 give me a failed status at loading screen but godmod9 start with no problem. So I have done a nand backup througth godmod9, then install B9S and finnaly ctrtransfert with godmod9 with the image from the guide. When I start up get luma configuration but after I get Failed to mount ctrnand. I have done another ctrtransfert with a know working image from my own new 3ds but I have the same result. Waiting for your suggestion thank you

Edit: I have been able to launch decrypt9, I have launch a force ctrtranfert with the image that I have extract from a working new 3ds but now no more ctrnand mount failed only a black screen.

I have access to decrypt9 and godmod9, thank you

Last edited by Acide0,

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have try the solution that I have wrote down, first error devrypt9 give me a failed status at loading screen but godmod9 start with no problem. So I have done a nand backup througth godmod9, then install B9S and finnaly ctrtransfert with godmod9 with the image from the guide. When I start up get luma configuration but after I get Failed to mount ctrnand. I have done another ctrtransfert with a know working image from my own new 3ds but I have the same result. Waiting for your suggestion thank you

Edit: I have been able to launch decrypt9, I have launch a force ctrtranfert with the image that I have extract from a working new 3ds but now no more ctrnand mount failed only a black screen.

I have access to decrypt9 and godmod9, thank you
Did you replace the boot.firm on the root of your SD card with the boot.firm from the latest Luma?

Acide0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah of course now I acces decrypt9 and godmod9 by olding start at boot like a b9s/luma system.

Edit:I decide to try another time a ctrtranfert through Gm9 after the one that make me a black screen throught decrypt9(with the same image) and its a miracle its alive :hrth:. Some times its like this you need to try and try !!

Last edited by Acide0,
Reactions: BL4Z3D247

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name in chat :ninja: