Hacking New Gateway Firmware 2.5 Out, brings Emunand 9.2.0-20 support.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Gateway for the update and it shows you have some sense of humor there, I like it. Can't wait for them to bring out the big guns! I wounder what guns there going to bring out, it might be an Uzi machine gun or just a 9mm pellet gun, its like being a little child again! :) Woohoo Call of Duty Advanced Warfare has just hit the net so I'm going to thrash one out tonight, I mean I'm going to thrash it out on COD Advanced Warfare tonight, that's what I meant.

Loque

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Basically with the last news, they want to tell us they found the way to support newer 3ds to play backups and not only 4.x?

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
why can't they say what they want on their site, they are the only team that has continued to support their customer base when others have fallen by the wayside. if i had released the gateway card i would be strutting round the hen house with my chest puffed out to the fullest...................sudeki300

IvanMXDF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
In Mexico we bought 3ds pink (new) for 74 usd

dwri14.png

Now resellers sells them for 110 usd

Yes, old firmware 3ds still exists.

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Fast and nice , as always ^^

But I really wonder what they mean about having something in store about new 3ds... for me it can mean 2 things

1. They have researched what sky3ds is showing right now and can enable it. There is something bad tho , being on latest firmware equals no exploit , no exploit equals not having region free , saves on the sd card , etc etc etc..

2. They have a new exploit although I Doubt it since then it would mean big news for all 3ds , not just new

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I doubt it if they will work on the N3DS mayby emunand spoofing.
Or they should have working on newer firmwares.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shame it wasn't Facebook that paused them
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Fucking lame. Thread viewed 1000 times and only one reply that doesnt even answer what I asked.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.
    I mean. All I ask was for people to see if ONE, SINGLE website is working properly in edge. 1000 people see it but cant be bothered at all
    Ready to just leave this place anyway. The amount of shit talking and bullying behavior that goes unchecked is crazy. No where else do I see this shit towards me and others. Not even on reddit have I been talked to like I have here by other members
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I did read the last sentence in your post by the way. Maybe try changing the privacy settings in your browser to standard if that works.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've also heard that Chromium-based browsers will stop working with ad-blockers.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Please dont go we need you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I really learned not to give a fuck what others do online it's helped ease my mind try it sometime.
    @SylverReZ That reply to you was when we werent on good terms. lol. I tried everything. Changing privacy settings etc.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Fuck Chromium. Firefox 4evar.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    (Firefox 4 now, anyway. Let's see if they pull some crap too.)
    Netscape ftw
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Netscape ftw