Hacking New Gateway Firmware 2.5 Out, brings Emunand 9.2.0-20 support.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Also did you know: with Gateway 3DS, you can fit over 10 times 10 games on a single 128GB microSD and conveniently select them from a fancy multirom menu!

and a nice little left hook at the rivals...............................sudeki300

and, did you know sky3ds works on the latest 3ds system?

i don't care, it's not even out yet etc, but still

oh, gateway said that, i thought it was you... funny :)

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Yesterday a new 3DS system update was released which broke some emunand functionality.
But do not worry as we already have a new version ready for you guys!
This is another quick emunand firmware update before we bring out the real big guns!
Our latest firmware brings back full emunand support to 9.2.0-20:
* firmware spoofing
* multirom menu
* region free
We’ve gotten lots of inquiries about the New 3DS. There’s little we can officially disclose at this moment but we can safely assure you we have some tricks up our sleeves.
Also did you know: with Gateway 3DS, you can fit over 10 times 10 games on a single 128GB microSD and conveniently select them from a fancy multirom menu!"-Gateway​
GATEWAY FTW​

krisztian1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Also did you know: with Gateway 3DS, you can fit over 10 times 10 games on a single 128GB microSD and conveniently select them from a fancy multirom menu!

and a nice little left hook at the rivals...............................sudeki300

It really so hard for some people to understand that not everyone owns or has the money to get a 3ds console with 4.5 ? and 2ds users cant buy a gateway because they are 6.x.

Reactions: Deleted User

Pox

Trophies
XP
Country
Well its seems they are aware of sky3ds. If they really make GW funtional on N3ds, its gonna be said story for sky3ds lol.

JinbuKami

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Haha even if i did laughed after reading that, it's still immature to write something like that.

Also the little trick they have. Honestly, i dont think its gonna be something great or something thats gonna last long. They may even know how sky3ds's flashcard works and do the same thing for the new 3ds by updating gateway. But again it most likely wont last long. Otherwise i dont see why they didnt released it earlier since it would support higher firmware = more customers.

DryTaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It really so hard for some people to understand that not everyone owns or has the money to get a 3ds console with 4.5 ? and 2ds users cant buy a gateway because they are 6.x.
Well, i sold my normal 3DS and bought a gateway+4.5 3DS xl and even have some money left... I don't know where you are looking but its fairly easy and cheap (if you look around a little bit) to buy it. Shouldn't cost more than 150 euros.

Reactions: Scorchy

Pawed

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Well, i sold my normal 3DS and bought a gateway+4.5 3DS xl and even have some money left... I don't know where you are looking but its fairly easy and cheap (if you look around a little bit) to buy it. Shouldn't cost more than 150 euros.

you just need to look a little. i bought 2 3ds'es on sub 4.5 firmware for less than 90euro's

Depends where you live. Here in India you can find 3DS's but they're usually overpriced (even when used) and they're normally not 4.5, as sellers tend to update them to the latest version to make it more appealing for buyers.

DryTaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Depends where you live. Here in India you can find 3DS's but they're usually overpriced (even when used) and they're normally not 4.5, as sellers tend to update them to the latest version to make it more appealing for buyers.

Buy them international, or act like someone from the netherlands and try to negotiate about the price :P

krisztian1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania

Depends, in my country a 3ds stars from ~200e new (all updated to latest version), and importing it is also too expensive (the price of the console + 24% of its price if its from outside of EU)

Seraphiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel

It's not hard to understand but you should realize that if you'll end up buying more than one of those flashcarts you'll pay about the same price it costs to buy a 4.5 3ds and you'll be able to sell your older 2DS/3DS. As for people who like and play better on 2DS because they have large fingers(I remember someone mentioning that in some topic) and it really changes the experience for them then by all means get one of those are if it will be confirmed as real and working but the risk of Nintendo blocking it will still be there.

DryTaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Depends, in my country a 3ds stars from ~200e new (all updated to latest version), and importing it is also too expensive (the price of the console + 24% of its price if its from outside of EU)

You don't pay eu import costs if you buy from shady second hand webshops, just read their ToS and look up reviews. (also don't buy them at normal game shops, that doesnt work as all the old batches are sold already)

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
In France, got a 3DSXL used 4.5 to a price a little bit less than a full price new one.
So...
And it is was in a real good condition (no scratches, no problem, dual screens were very clean, etc.) + GW was already used (saw the profil/profil not appearing on first launch lol)...

Even ebay sellers have 3DS 4.x in stock...
Or you can ask someone to buy it in Europa maybe and send it to India, don't know the shipping prices.

Dualin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Woah Gateway is fast. They release an update in under a day. :bow:

Can't wait to see what they have for the "new" 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I also listen to Beck, some of their songs are fine. Only found out about them through Windows Me; you know, that one operating system nobody ever likes?
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i dont know why tv manufactures put the hdmi ports in dumb locations so the cables have to stick out, and then down, putting strain on the ports. Instead of having the ports along the bottom edge of the tv facing downwards.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    windows me was mostly on laptops if i remembered correctly
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I hate that too where you have to use an HDMI extension for an Amazon Fire Stick.
    +1
    I had a desktop with ME on it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, And also cheap-ass desktop PCs like eMachines.
    Worst MS OS in history. Period.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My entertainment centers blocking all my io gotta fix that eventually
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I had used win 98 SE till XP arrived
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place. +1