Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
diss.PNG
Square Enix have announced a new entry in the Dissidia Final Fantasy series. Exclusive to arcades, the game will use an all new 3 vs 3 battle system. More will be shown at an an event on April 10th 2015.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
We don't know whether or not this will be coming to consoles in the future. Chill, guys. :angry:

Also, this was announced at an Arcade expo in Japan, so it makes sense for it to be an arcade title.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
arcade only for now in Japan ,arcades are still big in Japan

the game might come to the west at some point on the ps4

in the past Fighting games did start off arcade ONLY, then came to home console

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm curious to see if the arcades are dying in Japan as much as in Europe, but considering this is the second announced arcade game, I hope not.
"second"
We have Pokken, Luigis mansion, Dissidia, Attack on titan, Cytus Omega, School of ragnarok announced for arcades in the last few weeks.
Arcades in Japan also have digital game distribution by now where you can download games and play them there.
I dunno why but Arcades never went away and PC never boomed in Japan.

Reactions: Vipera

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
"second"
We have Pokken, Luigis mansion, Dissidia, Attack on titan, Cytus Omega, School of ragnarok announced for arcades in the last few weeks.
Arcades in Japan also have digital game distribution by now where you can download games and play them there.
I dunno why but Arcades never went away and PC never boomed in Japan.
Eh. Somehow having a large, dedicated device with flashing lights and blaring speakers doesn't quite compare to playing something on a regular PC.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Aw I was just talking about this the other day.
Dissidia was really damn fun. I dunno why they never made a sequel, I seem to recall both games did really well.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Eh. Somehow having a large, dedicated device with flashing lights and blaring speakers doesn't quite compare to playing something on a regular PC.
I wonder why arcades died out in the west then if playing arcades isn't the same as on regular computer.
Maybe it has to do with the marketing in the 90's "take the arcade experience to your home!"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1