OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pinpointrg.com
XP
Country
United States
I have succesfully played DS, MAME, Gameboy, GBA, NES games all fine. I have tried like four different downloads of CATSFC, but all of them just say "Loading". I have the three catsfc files in my _dstwoplug directory, and I off the root of the folder, same place as the dstwoplug folder, I have CATSFC. I have a few roms in the gamepak folder. No matter what I never get anything other than that image that says "Loading".

I am running the most up to date firmware. Any ideas?

TexRob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pinpointrg.com
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the plugin in the right folder? What is Cafsfc doing when you launch it?

The catsfc.plg file should be in _dstwoplug right? I put it, the cfg, the ini, and the plg file all in there. CATSFC shows a white screen at the top and bottom for a moment, I see something flash on the bottom screen briefly, perhaps a word, and then the next thing is the last thing I'll see, the SNES controller image with the word Loading...

TexRob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pinpointrg.com
XP
Country
United States
I do have CATSFC in the root. I continue to use all other emulators fine, but CATSFC just won't work. I have the newest versions of everything. Is nobody else having this problem? Very frustrating. I'd have just gotten an R4i if SNES wasn't going to work, it was the main reason I got a DSTWO.

TexRob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pinpointrg.com
XP
Country
United States
I suggest backing up your sd card and reformatting it with Panasonic sd formatter.

I'm going to try that today.

Zero change after formatting with SD formatter.

I have the most current firmware for my 3DS XL, and I know the dstwo is fully patched on firmware. The only thing I am not clear on, is if my EOS is fully patched, it's confusing. That said, I have not mentioned it because EOS should have nothing to do with CATSFC working AFAIK. EOS is just a frontend for loading DS games and file navigation.

Ok, so I downloaded a new EOS, and just CATSFC. I loaded it all as usual, and now I can get into CATSFC successfully. When I launch games I have these weird blue artifacts over the ones that work, and for Earthbound, it was just a black screen with little blue hash marks, looks like the Matrix in blue. Not sure what's going on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: