• Likes 1

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Well your links for firmware are dead and u suggest Fake Killer Removed 02a?

why not link to mine and retros thread?

as we have our firmware with fake killer disabled 12a and also contains the files that we released at the end of the month

Bri

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I will update it when I get some time.

The FAQ is fairly old (the last time it was updated was before they changed the download system, so nearly all the links are broken).

ETA: I went ahead and updated the FAQ. I haven't used a DSTT for a long time, so it's possible that some of the information is still outdated. If anyone has any corrections/updates to the FAQ, let me know and I'll fix it.

-Bri

godzilla41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like to as a simple question. The link for the converter (for other sav files from other roms) does it also convert emulator sav files aswell to allow it to work on dstt? I tried other converter programs before but did not get any luck.

ebibatboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
hi
i got a problem in running new games such as Super Scribblenatus , Toy Story 3 and Sims 3
i keep getting Rom Load Error
acctully i wanted to use the guide in the first post but its date was March 2009 .to old!!
what should i do now?

Sao Mortel

Trophies
Website
shoptemp.com
XP
Country
Canada
updated files are here it will fix toy story 3 only and many other games. Just check the link once in a while to see if it gets updated. (or buy an acekard lolololololollololo hahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hihihihihihihihihihihih ohohhohohohohhohohoho)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain