Hacking New DS Lite User - How to play backups?

jaeho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently bought a DS and 7 games (favourite right now being Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time). Since I have a 4 year old who loves to touch things around the house, I end up breaking or scratching a lot of my other games for other systems. I don't want that to happen with my DS games (I could try hiding them, but eventually I will forget where I put it).

Basically, I want to know how I can backup my games and run them without actually using the cartridge. From what I have read on here so far, I will need a card (I will most likely look at getting an M3 lite), a SD card, and a card reader for my PC. Anything else that I'm missing?

I hope printing out the reviews and stuff here is okay. I read better with paper in my hands
smile.gif

Thanks for any help.

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you need a

1) passkey/passcard
2) M3 SD, miniSD/supercard SD, miniSD/ezflash 4 or 4 lite/G6 or G6lite catridge
3) SD/miniSD/microSD memory card (comes with SD adapter) [whatever ur catrdige accepts as the memorycard]
4) SD card reader

M3 lite isn't out yet, so u have to wait for at least a month. and u need microSD for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works...