New DS confirmed

lonewolf80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the "new" DSi will be an utter failure. Not only did they miss out on support for older DS games, they also removed support for GBA games. Seriously, who would buy the Nintendo DSi, so they can play DSi "exclusive" titles and miss out all the original DS games and the GBA games. And who would whip out their DSi to snap photos of friends? I'd get my head laughed off with that.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lonewolf80 said:
I think the "new" DSi will be an utter failure. Not only did they miss out on support for older DS games, they also removed support for GBA games. Seriously, who would buy the Nintendo DSi, so they can play DSi "exclusive" titles and miss out all the original DS games and the GBA games. And who would whip out their DSi to snap photos of friends? I'd get my head laughed off with that.
DSi plays original DS games

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lonewolf80 said:
lol. way to get your facts wrong. This thread is old. I dont get why noobs always feel like searching random threads to post in? Is post count really that important?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head