New Bandai Namco Game Teased Leading Up To Tokyo Game Show 2015

2934390-city+shrouded+in+shadow+granzella.jpg

A new teaser image for an unannounced game popped up along with a new website recently, titled, "City Shrouded in Shadow Granzella." No other details are available, although Bandai Namco will be present at Tokyo Game Show next week, where more information may be revealed.

:arrow: TEASER SITE

Nyteshade714

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Judging from the artwork alone, I'm going to go with a negative on the Disaster Report. Probably not another Tales since Tales of Zestiria is about to release, plus there's a horse and to the best of my knowledge no horses have been in any Tales game to date (horse-like monsters, yes, but no actual horses) . Definitely looks like a RPG though.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I checked Wikipedia, and I couldn't find a mention of Bandai or Namco in the Disaster Report or Irem (the developer of Disaster Report) page.
"City Shrouded in Shadow Granzella"

City=Location - Disaster Report location was in a urban area. Example of an urban area is the "City"
Shrouded in Shadow - Definition of Shrouded: A cloth or sheet in which a corpse is wrapped for burial. > Aims at death(by an natural disaster?) which again connects with Disaster Report
Granzella - The publisher of the Disater Report series

Can be totally irrelevant but hey, its a theory lol
The art of the pic doesn't say its a Disaster Report game but maybe that was intentional.
Other thing to note is that the producer of the series got the rights of the series and is making the 4th installment of the game right now, or finishing it up because 4 was already being made for PS3 WITH Granzella.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I doubt it is a new Tales game. They are about to release Tales of Zesteria in America and they have already announced the next one as Tales of Beseria.

TwistedZeon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"City Shrouded in Shadow Granzella." This is the first time I've seen the name Granzella used in anything other than the company name of ex-Irem employees (Of whom contain the creator of Disaster Report). Granzella recently bought of the ip for Disaster Report from Irem and have said sometime in the fall they would announce something about the series. Also if you look at the image from a diffrent perspective it could almost pass for a Disaster Report tease. Look at it like the rpg image is just a billboard for something else, if you look around it you see broken/crumbling columns and whatnot. As for Namco Bandai being a part of it, they may just be publishing it for Granzella.

Here is what I mean, when you look at this it seems to have nothing to do with the image in the middle.
2934390-cityshroudedinshadowgranzella.jpg

But.. this is just some wicked speculation.

Reactions: GamerzHell9137

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
"City Shrouded in Shadow Granzella." This is the first time I've seen the name Granzella used in anything other than the company name of ex-Irem employees (Of whom contain the creator of Disaster Report). Granzella recently bought of the ip for Disaster Report from Irem and have said sometime in the fall they would announce something about the series. Also if you look at the image from a diffrent perspective it could almost pass for a Disaster Report tease. Look at it like the rpg image is just a billboard for something else, if you look around it you see broken/crumbling columns and whatnot. As for Namco Bandai being a part of it, they may just be publishing it for Granzella.

Here is what I mean, when you look at this it seems to have nothing to do with the image in the middle.
2934390-cityshroudedinshadowgranzella.jpg

But.. this is just some wicked speculation.
You beat me to it. I have strong feelings about the game being Disaster Report.

Reactions: TwistedZeon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?