Hardware New 3ds xl Hinge Screen side to side

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I still feel annoyed knowing i had ips that i had to return it seems like there is more tn units than ips ive had 4 in my hands only one was ips but had to return cuz of loose henge

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TBH, I haven't noticed much difference between my o3DS (TN) and my n3DS XL (IPS). I had to specifically check to see what type of screen I had, and if you have to do that, there functionally isn't a difference. Unless you make a habit of playing at very odd viewing angles, there isn't much of a difference.

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I do feel bit ripped off in a way i mean i had ips i returned it and got tn ;( at least tn doesnt have ghosting and glow blacklight bleeds so thats one good thing ... it also seems like theres more tns than ips because i saw 4 different systems only one was ips ive also read in a forum where a guy went through 10 of them untill he finally got a ips..

Still tho i had one but it was loose grrr :(

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The hinge thing is really annoying because when lay in bed or so the screen will kinda hang down :s i have it too, was ther out of the box, just learned to deal with it still annoying

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The hinge thing is really annoying because when lay in bed or so the screen will kinda hang down :s i have it too, was ther out of the box, just learned to deal with it still annoying

yeah its anoyying but also better in a way the ones that were tight in previous dses they all cracked at some point the fix was loosening it and never cracked again..

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, OP clearly has OCD.... Seriously though.... Stop trying to get the PERFECT 3DS and just be happy with what you get. If you wanna know what you're getting exactly, buy it used from someone. I've never heard of so many returned systems by one person over such minor details. The people working at that store must have your face on a "WANTED!" poster behind the counter by now. Lol.

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, OP clearly has OCD.... Seriously though.... Stop trying to get the PERFECT 3DS and just be happy with what you get. If you wanna know what you're getting exactly, buy it used from someone. I've never heard of so many returned systems by one person over such minor details. The people working at that store must have your face on a "WANTED!" poster behind the counter by now. Lol.

actually i always did wonder if i had OCD trust me i suffer from it not being happy with what you get is no fun anyways you are right i give up i went thru total of 6 i know but some did have problems tho the ips one my first one the screen would slide if i just rotate it just tilting it 2nd one had a line thru the screen as if it was misaligned then the rest i tried getting my IPS back so with that i give up im wasting quality gaming time Besides it seems like they use TN more than ever so hunting one will be a pain im judt gonna call it quits and play my system thanks for the help tho and im not sure why this person above would call me a fag? if you disagree fine but name calling? you dont even know me dude

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually i always did wonder if i had OCD trust me i suffer from it not being happy with what you get is no fun anyways you are right i give up i went thru total of 6 i know but some did have problems tho the ips one my first one the screen would slide if i just rotate it just tilting it 2nd one had a line thru the screen as if it was misaligned then the rest i tried getting my IPS back so with that i give up im wasting quality gaming time Besides it seems like they use TN more than ever so hunting one will be a pain im judt gonna call it quits and play my system thanks for the help tho and im not sure why this person above would call me a fag? if you disagree fine but name calling? you dont even know me dude
Eh, I'm apathetic, but you're right. Really no need for that. Just report him, that kind of thing doesn't really fly here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.